11

Rang De

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Friday, March 17, 2006 in
Thanks people, All your wishes have materialized atleast momentarily for me !
Today's exam was cancelled and tomorrow has been declared a holiday. (Yaaay! ) I feel better too. Is that a silver lining in the clouds ??
Now I hope that I don't have 3 exams on Monday!

In the midst of all those exams and over-worked schedule of mine, I found time to play around with some colors. Yup! Holi celebrations with friends and neighbours. I wasn't able to play for long, but I managed to get my blue shirt, face, hands, nails and ears turn pink.
I've tried my best to scrub it all out, but as always it takes 3 days or more.

Like whatever King Midas touched, turned into gold.... that day whatever I touched turned pink, which includes my neighbour's cute little doggie too!!

|

11 Comments


there's a pink dog roaming ard? ayyo paavam!


Dogs pathi pesina udane Harish ku kettudum :D LOL

All the best for exams


Harish,
Make that a dog with pink ears!

Aravind,
Hehe, thanks :o))


y the exams cancelled?? for a change did students start studyin?? appdi ethaachum nadanthaa thaan exam ellam cancel aagum...


all the best.. hopefully u will do well engh to avoid the crap special classes.. Man I was in there sometimes andit sucked.. extension of sleep during normal classes to the special class.. ofcourse now mid-terms etc r serious cos of them counted in for the final equation..


Blue colora irundhaa kooda ujala companyla deal potuirukalaam pink coloraa poocha... what to do..

Holy nalla enjoy panneerukeenga polaaa...


Kuttichuvaru,
staff a romba tired aayitaanga pola engala padikka vechu.

Vivhyd,
it really does suck the life outta u, that place! hmph!

Neighbour,
Vera edha company kedaikamaya poidum?


my holi days gone with my college and childhood days spent in Gujarat...oh...i miss it a lot :-(


ha ha! nice one :)


Harish, Somehow we manage to play here despite my brought up in the north too.

Aswin Anand, :o))


what north-south...we're gonna celebrate holi here too!! :P
*eppo-nu daan sutthama theriyala!*

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar