15

Back?

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Sunday, March 12, 2006 in
After a week long of what was called self-deserved leave. I'm going back to college tomorrow. The next few weeks are going to be really hectic and with my 1st year of engineering coming to an end with mid-May, I'm just too glad to be getting rid of a lot unwanted theory papers.
Just to chronicle all those agonizing moments with
*Useless Engineering Drawing in Semester one
*Boring Enivronmental Engg in Semester two that proved as Poetry writing sessions for me
*Complex Circuit Theory
*Bidding Physics and Chemistry adieu with this sem. yaay!
*I hate Math syndrome continues
All classes are going to be resumed in full swing, so posts might become irregular. Oh! how I wish I could let this moment last forever.
Do take care of my blog and shoutbox.

|

15 Comments


haha,

After competingyor engg. u will feel that all the subjets were CrAp.
so it is just a start.....
it will be gud for u, if u start enjoying those, otherwise next three yrs will go like hell.


Engg Drawing - one of the subject I loved even though I belong to CSE.

yella subjectum enjoy pannumaa... appo thaan mark eduka mudiyum...


agree with Vicky.... ippo ellam kashtamaa thaan irukkum... appram ethuvum prayojanam illa nnu theriyum... he he


u have long way to go...


Rums, just got back after a week and saw your msg on the prayer stuff. What happened in the end? Haven't read any recent posts on the topic


Maths... !!.....u hate maths too ?!?..welcome to da club !!....naangellam maths-la jus pass poduvom....athanaaleye aggregate sallunu keezha poogum...


dono how i reached your blog, but found it interesting..

lot of subjects were a crap, am now wondering if what i studied in my engg. is ever useful at all.


that too has passed as expected!

wish ur coll doesnt get into anymore trouble.all the best.


Vikas, Let me just not know that all of it is crap until I finish it :o)

Neighbour, U liked ED?? vanakam annatha!

Kuttichuvaru, yaya :o))

Sophia, yeah and miles to go before I sleep.


WA, they've pacified everyone as of now. Yet to know the final decision!

Phobiac, Neengaluma?? Apdi podunga!

Sudarsan, Welcome n Thanks!!!

Sheks, thanks, hope so!


whats ur major..ur seem to hating quite a few areas??


Hey Ramya, I wonder what you are gonna say when you study "electron devices", "electro-magnetics" etc., [guessing that u r ECE) in the coming yrs..


lots of irrelevant subjects during 1st yr alrite.. good tht classes have resumed.. hope all tension is eased off..


1st yea r over oh no... you have compelted your first year.. oh noooooooooo you have done a worse thing.. oh no..

and no ed from next year right. hmmm

you have a short way to come up


Vijay Ramamurthy, I.T :o))

Venkatesh, Electron devices i'm doing. Its fine compared to E.D

Vivhyd, Waiting for the final hearing!!

Known Stranger, sooner the better!!

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar