15

Full House

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Friday, March 24, 2006
After 3 consecutive polambal posts, I realised that this place is starting to seem like a cribbing forum and Somethings & Nothings will ultimately become Nothings & more Nothings if I don't stop it. So am back to my cheery disposition despite all the crap happening around me and the temperature on the rise in Chennai.
Now that I've got so much time on me; I seem to be spending most of it usefully by sleeping, playing, listening to music, watching my newly acquired season of Full House and trying my best to finish reading the Lord of the Rings.
My cousin gifted me all the 4 LOTR books for my birthday and I've been trying my best to get past page 75 of book one. I never seem to be having this problem with any other book (even my college books). Guess I'm going to ditch it and get back to watching Full House.

Awww, Michelle is so cute and did I mention John Stamos looks just awesome. *drool*

p.s: All of you who owe me a birthday gift for the last 18 years, get me those google amukks.

|

15 Comments


happy b'day!...here goes my google amukks.Enjoy!


Netcraze,
Lol, its not my birthday!!


So, when are u giving me my copy of Fullhouse ????? Am sure you wud figure a way out to burn the cds...

Am still waiting.... :o))))))


leave ah inniku.......

:) enjoy enjoy

Full House, Full Manasu try to keep it that way :p


Hi :)

njying holidays naa :)

bfn


sleep is always gud.... sleep all u can!!


google amukks? whats that


nalla enjoy pannarayaaa...

indha pidi saabhamm.. seekaramm busyyaagi poogaaa...


Somu, So much for telling you!!

RS, hehe yeah :o))

Sridhar, not exactly enjoying!!

Kuttichuvaru, adhaan panren!

Vijay Ramammurthi, See that li'l box on the right??

Neighbour, enna nadakudhunu therinja u wont be saying this.


google amuks thaane.. done!! :)
ippo enna holidays-aa?? :O


I found it difficult too to get immersed into LOTR and thats unusual, normally if I get hold of a book padichu mudhichittu dhaan keele vaippen but LOTR seems to be different :( And amukeeyaachu


John Stamos, sigh! What do I say?!?! :)


Wicked Angel,
Same pinch! Tht book has power to lull u off to sleep

Vani,
sigh sigh sigh

Anonymous says:

Pretty greedy arent we? *grin*


I miss Fullhouse! :(

anyways, same pinch abt LOTR!! I couldn't get past 40 odd pages.. oru square inch land-a naalu page ku explain panneerupaan :(

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar