14

Him...

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Saturday, January 28, 2006 in
He is my love,
He is my friend,
Don't mistake me about what I intend.

Distress, Joy or Anger takes me to him
Emotions about to overflow, they are reaching the brim.
Things galore he has to share,
He is one among the many about whom I care.

Numerous secrets he does hold,
Many more of them are yet to unfold.
You are reading about the one whom I told...

Mr.Bloggie is what I call him
He's my love, my sweetheart, my darling !

|

14 Comments


now i've understood the meaning of "Love is Blind" :)


Twist in the tale... How long are u gonna be in love with a piece of page on the internet... ??? Time to move on Ramya ;o)))


Aww... ;-)


So you have finally come across your Mr.Write! ;-D


yayy...I kinda anticipated the ending :D

good one!!!


@Sheks: :o)

@Somu: Very soon... ;-)

@Sujith: Yeah! :o)

@Vinesh: Oh yes I have! Back from ur hibernation??

@Aravind: You expected a glitch or this ending? Thanks

Anonymous says:

Right here...

Right Naow...

Listening to this slick song while reading this post. Everything seems to me conspiring. :)

Cheers, and all the very best always!


haahhah....


hey came across.. this.. nice poems and nice read.. u in sathyabama or st.joseph's? just asking.. read the post on ur results.. reminded of my old E.D days :)


Ahh...we knew who it would be! ;)


Ramya,
Glitch-aa?? puriyala!


blog colour maarinaudane...ore loves-a !!


Time for duet :-)


@Amit: Then its something else on your mind, my intentions are pure! :o)

@Vishnu: :o)

@Vivhyd: What made you ask me b/w those two? Are my posts so obvious? Anyways, I'm in Satyabama!

@Vani: Aha! :o)

@Aravind: Minaadiye guess panne nnu sonne la? Adha thaan me telling...

@Phobiac: Aama!! :o))

@Harish: En blog paadadhu! ;-)

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar