7

Exuberance

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Friday, January 06, 2006
The day I received a comment on my blog, I was surprised that someone actually was reading all that I was crapping about. That's when I started becoming conscious of what I started posting.
This guy Sujith was the person who was the lucky one to comment 1st on my blog and the only honored soul who has commented on all my posts.
Sujith you're the best. You rock. (Do you? )
His posts have a personal touch (err maybe coz they are?) and can have u in splits. Guess that's natural for jokers like him. A sensitive soul that he is, he was slightly troubled by the readership of his blog. A really lazy bum that he is... he hates the concept of posting regularly. After much nagging from none other than me, he would get bugged and post something which by the time you finished reading, the rains itself would have stopped in Madras.
Anyways, in case people who are reading this, do visit Sujith here and let him know that we chennaites also visit people of other states.
And for the selfish geek that I am, another post is in queue. Do read that too. And Sujith, keep commenting and do continue posting atleast at a higher frequency. There are a few deprived souls like me who do visit you. ;-)

|

7 Comments


hey so nice of you for creating a post on behalf of a fellow blogger. i wud visit......... blog interesting ah illena unnai than thatti ketpaen :p


where's the other post???


hehe!!! me will also try the visitng :)

Anonymous says:

Who the heck is sujith now? I dont believe you ramya.You just broke my heart and i know you dint even notice.

--- your SMS buddy of the previous post.
*sob sob*

p.s: please stop flirting around with people if you can.And yes, i know that cheapo from some shitty blog hes got.What made you post this for him, of alll the other deserving candidates? You challenge my commonsense. Please dont SMS me again.


@RS: Hehe.. thanks! Blog interesting aa illa na.. ezhithinavana kelunga

@Sheks: Its late, but its there.

@Neha: Sure!

@Onebrokenheart a.k.a Sujith: I'm doing good here. Cut the crap! i'm sure the blogsphere knows me well enough to trust someone else's words about me!


kalaikkaratha iruntha kooda antha post konjam over enbathu ennudaiya thaazhmaiyana karuthu @ whoever has posted it..neway..... bfore somebody says mind yaar business am off from this post :)


hmm sujit should have really impressed with your school of thoughts and syncronyse well. so how many of blogs you are regular to comment and be a active memeber in their blog ?

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar