15

A new beginning

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Tuesday, January 17, 2006
With the results much to my surprise, a 85% aggregate has me grinning for the last 24 hours. So much that, even my cheeks hurt now. Anyways, with that I saw the end of a tortuous E.D. Ugh!! How I hated it. This time I've got 3 electrical lab classes, which is no way related to my department. But I'm sure anything could be better than those diagrams that I couldn't even comprehend.
We began Sem-2 today officially with MGR's birthday celebrations in our campus. Gracing the occasion were "Gabtun Vijaykanth", Director-Actor "Bagyaraj", comedian "Vivek" and a not so popular stunt master.
Guess classes would resume in full swing from tomorrow and that means getting back to a tight 11 hour schedule. Which also means, I need to wake up at an ungodly hour of 5.30 in the morning.

How I wish I could fast-forward my life!!!

Disclaimer: I barely scraped thru E.D. Just Escape!

|

15 Comments


85% thats great...have a wonderful year ahead :)


woooowwwww!!! 85%!!! N u were speakin of an arrear? *raises eyebrow* btw 11 hour routine, aaah??? u in a deemed univ?

Anonymous says:

congrats on 85%. Arasiyal-la 11 hour routine ellam saadharanam. You will long for those hours when u later land up in a 11 hour tight scheduled job.

@Neha-
Padikkira ponnunga ellarukkum, arrears varum-nu bandha panradhu oru fashion ;) Idha ellam kandukka pdaadhu


*cough cough* 85% aggregate. like 10% in E.D., 23% in Mechanics, 27% in another subject, 10.5% in yet another and 14.5% in applied sciences?
err...you're sure you're doing an engg course?
hehe...congos rumz!

Anonymous says:

Great grades! Keep it Up!

Anonymous says:

>How I wish I could fast-forward my life!!

madam, beware what you wish for.. years later you would say i wish i could rewind my life! :) yeah life is like that, i know. just enjoy the ride.

and hey.. congrats.


ore padips aa, Congrats.
FF ku badhil Rewind pannu nala irukkum. The more u grow u'll land up in problems :(.


@Vijay: Thanks :o)

@Neha: Yup, deemed univ! And speaking of that arrear, I just managed to scrape thru.

@Balaji: Thanks, but 11 hours too much aa keedhu!


@sujith: Welcome back. E.D mey i got a 52 when 50 is a pass! Phew! That was close.

@Amit: thanks :o)

@Prasad: hmm.. yeah! Am riding!


@kris: Wd be nice but we shouldnt long for a rewind later.

@reflex: Hmm... true, but lets try to avoid those.


It seems that ED supposed to be Engineering Drawing turned out to be 'Extra Dimensional' for you.
Anyways, congrats on that 85%...


85%?
how 'bout a treat on 20th Feb? ippove fix panni vechukalam...(Actually 19th is better, you'll be working on Mondays, right?)


Whatever u told me about ED is definitely not just escape... :o)))

And can u share some Vivek kadi, if at all he let out any ?


Hey
Congrats, 85%!, the topper in bombay university doesnt cross 72 %..
i wish i was in ur university..lol


@Anand: It sure was scary!

@Vani: Mudhala vaa, apram treat laam vekkaren!

@Somu: I was too busy tryin to figure out what he was saying than remembering.

@Sonu: LOL!

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar