10

Tall tales

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Friday, January 06, 2006
I hail from a tall family. Err.. A family of tall people. Atleast my generation is. I don't know any genetic theories to support this, but here's my go at it.
My grandfather was tall. My grandmother is short. My father and mother are of average height. Now don't ask me what average is... Its a relative term in this context.
All my cousins are over 6 feet. Giants. LOL ! But then I don't know why, I've always had a fancy for tall guys. ;-) Maybe coz my family consists only of tall guys?? If not all, atleast most of them.
After swimming, cycling, walking, jogging, skipping, jumping and stretching, I managed to reach a decent (well I presume so) 165 cm. Of course some credit should go to my family for the genes and DNA and blah blah blah.

But now, the "grow taller" syndrome is getting back to me. So, of lately I've gone back to a few of those above mentioned routines. And the difference?? It seems slow, but definitely was worth a try.

Well, I'm taller by a centimeter now.!!!

P.S : Do I take all ur comments at THE CHANGE to be applicable for this post too?


|

10 Comments


"Taller" claims??


165 + 1 cm is a lot of waste of organic matter. Reduce it!


Good luck meow!! to grow taller in stature, popularity etc.,


@Harish: Hopes...!

@Sujith: I won't! Organic wastes are good too.

@Ricky: Welcome here! I was barefoot! LOL thanks

@RS: Thanks!!


Hey, what's this? Attempts to keep yourself busy in what you call the 'boring hols'?? :p


Can you let me know if it helps ? I have been what I am since my 1st year... Haven't got any higher in life :o((


help me!!! am tiny!!!! ANY suggestion is welcome :(


@Anu: Yeah!! Desperately trying.

@Somu & Neha: I feel like a fitness expert. LOL !


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Once upon a time, when i was in 8th std, i used to be the tallest in class..155 cms. But sadly, i never grew up after that and remain the same till date. Just that now they call me... MIDGET! :) Lucky you! ;)

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar