14

Stop

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Monday, January 02, 2006
2006 has begun well.. Touch wood!!
A caring family
Loving friends
Mouth watering food
Gifts galore
Numerous calls
Uncountable messages
A few mails
A bunch of cards

But still its not the materialistic things that matter to me. It pains me that I'm not able to spend quality time with my dad. My most beloved cousin is oceans away from me. My best friend is leaving the country. My little nephew is learning to crawl.
Here's the bonanza -
College reopens in 14 days and that means I have to face the ramifications of my exams in 2 weeks.
I hope all this is a reverie. I'm going through a myriad of emotions now. I wish I could alter time.

|

14 Comments


hiii, wish u a very happy and prosperous new year :-)


Comeon kid..
Of course the year is gonna be great...
At leaset...lets hope so :-)


This year ll jus be great. Cheer up :)


Happy New Year. Ramya. Love. Swaha.


Hey Happy New Year to you!!
Praying to God that u spend more time with ur near and dear ones in 2006:)


1st yr la ukaandhu nee ipadi pulambina innum 3 yrs-la full scale opaari thaan veppae nenanikaraen, wrt exams!

Happy New Year!!


that was one of the new year blog i enjoyed reading. Sometime it makes me feel - yes after all we are bound to feel great for something that makes nothing to our life.

Something makes nothing
some time nothing
can be teach us
everything.


college reopens in 14 days.which college is this???correct-aa pongal annikki reopen pannikittu?


14 days-a ?.... b4 pongal or after that ?...


@Aswin: Wish u the same! :o)

@Harish: Hoping so tooo...

@Neha: Welcome here & yaay!!


@Swahilya: Wish u the same :o)

@Aravind: S2U and thanks for the prayers! :o)

@Harish: Pazhagidum.. starting problem!!!


@KnownStrgr: My blog is titled so.. and thanks!

@Sheks: On pongal aa? Epdi? It opens on 16th just after pongal

@Phobiac: After pongal..


" My little nephew is learning to crawl " <<-- is that good or bad? !

whoa! results in 14 days!!! i hope you flunk..oops pass in ED... :-P


@Sujith: I'm missing my nephew's first steps too... And abt my results.. u sadist! :P

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar