16

Record a thon

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Tuesday, April 04, 2006
With less than a month for the university exams and less than a fortnight for the practical exams, I realized from posting the last entry that deadlines for the record submission are nearing. Now that means I have to write a abysmally long screed called Records!!
Circuit theory with its kolam like diagrams and calculations that run to pages. Oh ! I hate this !
Electronic Devices with its diagrams that make no sense and graphs that look really amusing on the lab manual but the way they turn out in the observation is totally absurd. I've been manipulating every graph value to get atleast something similar to the one drawn in the lab manual.! Hmph!
The terrible part in this whole process is that, none of these labs belong to my department. I just have to do it for the sake of proceeding to the next semester.
And so I began my record a thon and still I'm on.
Wurshtesht nelamai !

|

16 Comments

Anonymous says:

deja vu ;-)


hey ramya.. so the exam r gonna take place as planned? I heard there was further disturbance at sathyabama. well whether it was practical or theory.. byhearting the circuit diagram and blabbering some stuff on it was the way to go while I was there.. for pract.. without showing the lecturers the circuit diagram, they wudnt allow us to touch the lab equipments :).. in a way thts rite cos a few ppl wud have caused a fire in the lab.. haha..


I'm having a deja vu.. I remember posting something like this too!


exam blues...

Anonymous says:

all de very best gal!!! :D And hey... heard u r Shruti's freind! The world's mighty small!!! :)


i know the feeling i KNOW it!!!

Anonymous says:

Examinations! And Celebrations! Aaye ho tum yahaan pe pehlee pehlee baar!


Sushmitha,
Sure, no problem!

Anon,
:o)


Vivhyd,
Guess the exam is on as per schedule. That's why am rushing with the record work. We don't kno when they're reopening though!

Harish,
I shall prolly follow the same comment as yours sometime later...


Harish 2,
Hmmm... not really ! But the blues arent far away!

Sandhya,
Yes, she told me! We're close pals!


Neha,
I get it, I get it!!

Amit,
Naa rey, aur kahin baar dekh chukey hain...


As far as I can remember, I drew the curve of the graph first and later plugged in the readings. Believe me, its the only way. Not once have I actually got any electrical or electronic components to behave the way they are supposed to.


Dinesh,
Well that's exactly what I'm doing currently! I meant that process polishdely as manipulation


hemmm...its all for the future...unless you wanna spend the rest of ur life working in a pizza parlour...


You should have been a boy. Some sweet girl would write your records for you. Strangely, boys would do anything for a girl ... except writing records for her. :)


Ghost Particle,
Welcome and yeah I could use some of those taunts...

Manoj,
Oh really?? well am done with it anyways

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar