15

I'm going

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Wednesday, April 26, 2006
"All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go...." croon the Aerosmith band on my player. I think my player has earned my sixth sense, being with me. It seems to select the right song according to my moods.
Anyways, for all those of you who just let out a big sigh of relief thinking I'm going, save it ! I'm just going to college after a long long long leave. I won't call it vacation. It seems as if the weekend was just extended for a few weeks. After week 1 of sulking, week 2 of planning, week 3 of disappointments and week 4 of fun ! Yes, that's exactly how I spent a month! All the fun came at the last moment, making me want more of it and now I sit hopelessly and totally uninspired to attend college tomorrow.
One half of my mind says that I have just 20 more working days and I should give it my best coz I've had enough. The other half screams that it wants more fun ! I have no idea which one to listen to.
I've no other choice than to attend college for those 20 days, but this reckless attitude isn't going to help me!

|

15 Comments


:) Happy colleg(o)ing :)

and yes you have exams too rite...so double wishes :) :) :)


What are you? In a posting spree? I read a post, think i sh'd comment later and when i come back you put a new post. This is the fourth time in a row. Glad to see you had fun even after missing that tour.


nalla college enjoi pannu :)


player getting sixth sense..wow! BGMs for life :)


enna ma aachu? in my case coll pogata daan varuthame .....collegeila semma looty....


RS,
Thanks, I really need it !

Manoj,
Guess u just have to get used to the way my blog functions with me.

Aravind,
try panren :)

Badri,
hehe... yeah !

Mark,
neenga laam yaaru!!


gud luck with evrything!!


paathu, u might've gone out of touch with studying or sitting in a classroom!
*experience speaks. 7 days w/o studying and i just can't bring myself to study for the last exam!!*


adada... study hols la kooda adam pudichu college pora type naanga :D


email me pls


Kutti,
nandri.. ippodhiku romba thevai

Vani,
wursht ah thaan iruku...

Neha,
un coll apdi.. endhu apdi illaye

Visithra,
done


ramya.. its only 20 days.. just hang in there.. and keep posting..


Reminder : a post is due today :)


Vivhyd,
Yeah, literally hanging !

RS,
yup!

Anonymous says:

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar