9

Bye

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Bye Bye Bloggers and Non-Bloggers who visit me here.

I'm going away until Sunday on a trip with my cousins. Considering the fact that I was sitting jobless for so long and was making life miserable for everyone at home, I jumped at the offer my cousin gave me to accompany him. Its been pretty much a long time since I went out of the city, so the change is most welcome!!! So no posts for the next 5 days.
And of course I won't be around for Tamil New Year, so here's me wishing all of u, a wonderful Tamil New Year !

Disclaimer: Comments asking for pictures or travelogues will not be entertained. Comments like We will miss you are most welcome !! : )

|

9 Comments


Tamizh Puthandu Vazhthukkal to u too ramya.. have a nice trip.. seems like exams are not too near yet.. nice change anyways.. thnx for the wishes too.. and ya we'll miss u :)


We will miss you


poitu va poitu va..daily un blog la vanthu attendance kodukkara velai kuraiyuthu :p

Enjoyyyyyy madi


enjoi..... v 'll miss u ;)


Trips are always fun.. Have fun..

Anonymous says:

have fun


enjoy paneettu vaa, looking fwd to the travel reports :D


Happy Tamil New yr u too!! hav fun :-)


Hi Ramya,
Enjoy maadi...

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar