15

Waiting all along

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Tuesday, August 01, 2006 in
She sat in anxiety, waiting for her beloved,
Days crossed plenty, emotions vast and myriad.
Said he-"I'll be back soon"
She kept waiting, never did come soon.

The last step towards the point of no visibility,
Words played traitors to their own hearts
The sharp sting of seperation like darts
Was too ravenous to counter their patient ability.

Bound they still were by words of hope,
Times were getting tough and hard to cope
Having lost their self to the other,
Still she waits, with just words to smother.


|

15 Comments


"I'm back with a poem which is happens "

Which is happens ?

I cann see how much she is missing him with just words to smother ;o))))

Good luck !


Damn, I should have re-read it !
Corrected!


Beautiful!!!

Hope he returns.... ;p


poem from u after a longg time, and a beuatiful one!! :)
keep writin more poems


good one


vikraman padam maathiri irukku :)


my first visit here.. being greeted by a wonderful poem... amazing.

nice one!


=ammu=

Anonymous says:

Awwww...
There's always so much hidden in a poem. I love it!

Anonymous says:

And I don't find it rusty! Its antique girl!


preethi,
Haha, thanks :)
To her, he will !

a.m aravind
i will for sure, thanks !

aravind-2,
thank u !


RS,
Andha padam laam paakala ! Serious ah theriyadhu enaku.

Amutha,
U're most welcome again! And am glad u liked this one!

Sharanya,
perceptions differ for poems always!


Where did you get this pic?I likd it :-)


somehow i think i liked your earlier template :)

anyway next post :->


Harish,
Which pic?

RS,
I liked the old one too, but I love the new one, needs more tweaking though! Post's coming up


i felt reading a sanga puranathu seiyul.. like one of agana nuru . bbeautiful -

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar