5

Blocks & a promise

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Thursday, August 10, 2006
The more I try to be committed to blogging, the more enforced seem the posts. But for quite a while I seem to be suffering from what most of the fellow bloggers also do at some point or the other- the writer's block! I really appreciate the commitment with which certain people put up posts every single day without fail and kudos to the ones who religiously read them and comment!
But I promise to come up with something during the weekend and hopefully not a rusted piece of nothing !

A tag sounds so promising
now !

|

5 Comments


i can suggest you a lot of topics, how about writing about your coll? or may be your coll bus, or tht evil evil hod of yours?


nice template.


Its okey Ramz!!!

I will tag u soon.. duncha worry ;p


Kausik,
Dont bother, I apparently came up with one!

Badri,
Thanks! back after a long time???

Prithz,
Haha ! Save it !


nothing wrong to take a break - if it helps you.

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar