26

Special Somethings

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Friday, July 28, 2006
I wanted this to be really special. I was thinking of a different way to put this up. I squeezed my pea-sized brain for ideas. The thought always lingered at the back of my head, no matter how important other things were. But still the ideas remained constipated in my mind.
Everytime I thought I had something good in the process, the thought failed to mature beyond a certain level and I would be back to the same place with a blank head. The thought my blog turning into a Nothings & more Nothings led me to desperation. I started to feel guilty that I was doing injustice to this space. I would religiously visit this baby of mine everyday, look at the shoutbox which has now successfully transformed into a spambox. The statcounter was going good. The comments were less, but steady.
And now at the end of it all this sounds like utter fiction and probably crap too.
But this milestone is special to me.
Yes, this is my 100th post !


|

26 Comments

Anonymous says:

i'l make sure you get 50 comments for this post. atleast. muhaha...


Hey Congrats yaar :)

on this occasion, i think it will be apt if we who visit your blog tell about our favorite posts of urs

My Favorites

Best Post of yours which i like very much : The unsung girl

Other Favorite posts

My own little Relief camp - So sweetly written

End of an year :

one another post whose title i dont remember where you have talked about your preparation on college

Cribbing post (athuvum onnum illatha matter ku cribbing) mattum kuraichikitta innum nalla irukkum :)


kangaroorelasons :)


Congratulations and Celebrations... (to be sung the way i sing in school*)... hehe.. take care...

Anonymous says:

Congrats! Wheee!


much more nothings to follow :)) congrats!


kalaku 100 and advanced kalaku for the 50 comments tht will surely turn up, and as the convention goes i am forced to ask the question,"where is the treat?"

Anonymous says:

eye yam yappy four yu.


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous says:

jingalala jingalala bo-hoo...
hi..was just roaming around in the jungle and came across this thing. what is this?


congrats!!! :)

Anonymous says:

Kanna... 100 post pottachu nu complacent-aa irundhudaadha... innum neriya.. neraiyya ezhudhu!!!

ha ha ha


This is the real me !!
And thanks everyone!
And a special thanks to my dear spammer friend !
I intend doing this once I'm able to open your page!!!!!!!!


wow!congratulations..

Anonymous says:

congratulations on the milestone. :-)

very remarkable considering the fact that u've managed to reached this in about a year's time.


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

neat new template!! :)


ok...whoever got 'offended', it was me.

go shoot me, if you wanna. i can't care less.


congratulationsssss!!!!!

Anonymous says:

Been a recent visitor to your blog. Congrats and all the best.


hey 100 ! Bat up!!


yayyyyyyyyyyy congrats ;) n oooohhh new look nice nice


neat!! kangaroojulation!!


Thanks everyone !

Anonymous says:

Congratulations :D Idhukkum treat kekalaamaannu me wondering now


Keep Going!!! If and when you feel like quitting write some 5-6 at a stretch :) ..

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar