12

Variety is the spice of life

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Thursday, July 13, 2006
A lot has been written in the blogsdom about the blasts in Bombay, I've not got more to add than what already has been told. The Mumbaikar spirit flames up and engulfs all the misery and fights back with an undying passion. I was more worried about a relative who commutes by the rail mode and the moment we got the news that she was held up at work and had to take the next train, we calmed ourselves down. Cosmic vibrations I'd call it or maybe sheer luck.
On a much different note, here is a friend who takes me for inspiration to join the blogger community. Welcome aboard Krithika. And as for that inspiration, I'm sure, after spending considerable amount of time in the blog world, you'll have a longer list of inspiration !! (:p)
And my personal life is going towards zilch. College reopens in a week's time and the feeling that I've done nothing worthwhile haunts me again. But I've enjoyed the last 2 weeks really well. I met a few long lost friends, consoled a few, sorted out a misunderstanding and almost salvaged something very dear to me from disaster.

P.s :- I'm looking at a template change if not atleast a few noticeable changes. Change is good !

|

12 Comments


errr, when you introduce somebody, u will have to link them ......


Kausik,
Look closely! The link is on the word friend!


inga enna find and seek game ah nadatharanga ramya.... we have to search and find the link ;)

newayz very glad to know that ppl dear to you are safe and good


Change IS good.


hey ramya,
First time on ur post and enjoyed reading ur random ramblings:-)


Good Good... ;)


thanks rommie..that was soo sweet of u :)


oops mi(e)ssed it ......:|


Came here from Sophie's blog.

Dont ya worry. Inspiration, Mediation and even 'Salvation' - u seem to hv done quite ur fair bit during the holz.

:)


RS,
Adhu template oda speciality! Will change it soon !

Sriram,
It sure is...

Anand,
Thanks Anand, u're most welcome :)


Prithz,
:)

Krithika,
my pleasure ! Now get those posts coming in...

Kausik,
U finally did find it :)

Velu,
Welcome to my blog :)

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar