14

Decisions

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Sunday, July 23, 2006
Alright, college has begun and its not half as bad as I had expected it to be. Its thrice as worse as I had expected it to be ! To start, my class is located in the middle of nowhere with fans that creak with every revolution, a bench that is a perfect example of frictional force, a board on which no writing done with chalk can be seen (who looks at the board anyways) and a whole bunch of jokers who call themselves as lecturers and handle the world's most boring subjects. I seated myself comfortably next to a window in one of the back benches and of course I needn't tell you what I do all day! I have so much non-academic work to do once I reach home, so I compensate on my sleep at college and during the tediously long bus journey. Anyways, in the last 3 days, I've decided that I have to get used to this lifestyle atleast for the next 3 years. There are zillion other things that are more worthy than academics and I'm not going to let this boring college life affect the other entities. I am what I am and I shall be what I want to !

Amen !

|

14 Comments


Nice description of the class..Don't worry!things will take care of themselves,babe!:D


with this post i award you with a title "Cribbing Child" Ramya

>>and a whole bunch of jokers who call themselves as lecturers

do u think ur coll lecturers wudnt be bloggers or read blogs ;)

>>I have so much non-academic work to do once I reach home, so I compensate on my sleep at college and during the tediously long bus journey

Hehehehe :)


oops antha last heheehe coz i thought u said

>>I have so much non-academic work to do once I reach home, so I compensate on my sleep at college and during the tediously long class hours


well its called the count of monte cristo, its one big book and it can be completed in 1 semester. why not give it a go?


aaaah, finally the poor li'l jail kaidhi sees what college life's all about :)

Have fun!


rsubras, naan oru padi mel apoyi, Ramya-ku Crib-Queen pttam kodukkaren!! :D


Kiki,
Oh I don't give a damn anymore !

RS,
Thank u for the title !

Kausik,
I'm trying the LOTR part-1 still...

Anonymous says:

Sleep in class? We don't even attend them !!!!!!
No sweat child, hang in there


Harish,
College life? Did u say that?? Think again !

Aravind,
2 pattams ! Nandri nandri!


Oh my darling sharanya, how did I miss u out??

Neenga laam college la irukeenga, naanga jail la irukoam


Ramya crib pannra level ku crib queen pattam than kodukkanum aravind.. but naan oru edhugai monai kaga C-na ku C-na pottu Crib child nu sonnen...ambuttuthaan :)


Amen to tat!!


Ada...college kae ippadi salichukitta eppadi?Appa velai kki pogumbodhu enna seyveenga???


come on...you surely can breathe some courage and optimism within yourself..doesnt' take lot of effort, trust me! Good luck for the semester!

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar