17

Random Ramblings 1

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Sunday, October 01, 2006 in
Before anyone can ask, yes I feel a lot better and saner!
A wonderful fortnight of holidays comes to an end on wednesday and I can proudly say that I've no clue where my books are. All the pending work gets reminded only the night before and I stare blankly when people ask me - "What did you do during the holidays then?"

Anyways moving on, it really irritates me when people ask me about the comments on my blog. Yes. Initially one blogs for comments, all the "I blog for my satisfaction" is an absolute piece of farce. Who doesn't want that? But infact after being here for almost 2 years (technically) I've grown immune to the number of comments , not that I don't want them, I do value your opinion; but the number really doesn't matter to me now.
I've also been noticing that the length of my posts have been gradually increasing. If you've been around for long you'd know that I don't really pen down long posts. But now that I am, I'm liking it !
I've also been trying to tweak around with a different template, but its not turning out the way I want it. So that has to wait.
Thanks to Navratri and the celebrations, I met a few long lost kith and kins and spent some quality time with them.
Now I really wish that this semester comes to an end really soon.
*A proper post would follow soon*

|

17 Comments


i think ur blog looks fine except for that that nav bar and the ad (non)sense which are jarring

me too searching a lot in the web for a good template for my blog..kidaicha unakkum solren


Holidays just go off in a jiffy! It always used to happen and still does happen...Well all the best for your semester!!! Have fun!!


yey all the best for sems... esp math :)...


heyyy!! same here..this sem HAsss to pace up... :( dunt worry..as usual,we'll hope for the best

Anonymous says:

You're absolutely right about the comments..ultimately everyone wants to be read.:)


Good luck di Ramya.. yeannkum mid sem hols over.. ore peelings ah poochu.. if i look back.. i feel i have done ntn at all!!! anyways.. break meant to be break afterall (*tho i didnt deserve one*)... seri..takecare.. ciao!!!

Anonymous says:

Hols are one of the few things which keep us sane... good to know you are back. But then again, ies comment ka koi bhave hien nahin...


hmm... but i wud prefer ur posts to be short and simple.

But what is this template? No margin, no background.... Hope u change it soon1


god to know that u are better!! :)


hey enna ithu..post ah modify panrennu sollitu niraya censor pannite polirukku...... :->

i think i saw you warning ppl not to dare ask you something ;)

neways coool down, relax and start afresh :)


RS,
Thanks!

KK,
Thanks, and holidays yes, true !

Kausikram,
hehe, u remember?! Not bad! Thanks :)

Kiki,
Oh yes, the usual stuff !

Hamsini,
Thank goodness atleast u noticed that. Everyone seems to have missed it! :D


Prithz,
Breaks your heart as well by ending !

Sagaro,
Comment ka bhaav hota hai, sirf unke number ka koi bhaav nahi hota !

Karthik B.S,
Well, its not a default blogger template and its supposed to be a whiteboard. Dig down my archives and you'll know is significance !

Aravind,
Thanks :) I am !

OliveOyl,
Haha, thats true, but the mind keeps asking for a break !

RS,
Somethings are better left undisclosed! :D


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Been here as a result of some random blog browsing!!!
Wat ya said was absolutely true. Atleast I mirror ya thoughts. A comment really spurs you on and makes ya wanna post more.
Will keep checking back regularly.


I understand what you say.. Well, initially I found it extremely tough to write long posts.. But, gradually, it just comes naturally.. Dunno how tho..!


Aditya,
You're most welcome here! Stay on board and you might actually get something worthwhile to read! :D

R.E.B.E.L
I dont find it hardto be more descriptive, but I find it too tempting to shorten my words! :D


wow in the wholepost the only word that stood out in my mind is HOLIDAY! :( lol.. well enjoy ur sem girl. trust me life is no fun afterward!
also, cant wait to see ur new template.. just a suggestion.. if u go to mine, u'll see credits by a blogger to the left lower side for the template.. visit his blog, he's got some awesome templates.. and u can customize them..

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar