16

Of labs and lights

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 in
The last fortnight of the semesters are usually hectic, with every laboratory staff demanding for the record and observation book to be signed. Sounds simple if you're not the procrastinating types. I'm in the last lap of my record-a-thon. Finally my room is not zooming with A4 sheets anymore. And I don't have any brothers like Sagaro who'd offer a hand atleast at drawing those boxes in the microprocessor record! (hmph!)
The most dreaded, uninvited exams commence in about 3 week's time and the rate of my cribbing would touch its zenith in a week atleast ! So, I'll give you all some peace and not post anything until the kids next door stop bursting crackers !
Anyways let's look at the brighter end of week. Diwali of course ! No lectures on Child labour ! (Do buy crackers- atleast the kids would get the money for all those nauseous toxins they work hours with, to give us those few seconds of happiness !)
I'd like to wish everyone reading this a colorful, prosperous and a happy diwali !
I'll bug you all after diwali, till then, eat all the sweets you can and get fat.
P.s: This blog is best viewed in Firefox

|

16 Comments

Anonymous says:

"And I don't have any brothers like Sagaro who'd offer a hand atleast at drawing those boxes in the microprocessor record!"

People generally don't offer their help, you just have to pick on them and dump the work... its called RAGGING. But then again its an art I seemed to have mastered :P


Sagaro,
Trust me, I havent't even caught a glimpse of my juniors yet ! Why? We ourselves got ragged only now ! :D

Anonymous says:

Chi chi !
Sad state of affairs ! Nothing better is happening anywhere !


Thanks to my juniors for doing my record work :) Next time catch hold of some juniors...
Wish you a very Happy Diwali!!

Anonymous says:

@Ramya:
What kinda jail are you in, where you dont get a glimpse of junis even after 2 months of them joining? RMK college huh?


Happy Diwali :-)


Happy Diwali!!!:):)


Ashes,
Not for long though !

KK,
Sure :)

Sagaro,
Errr.. no !

Harish n Krithika,
Thanks :) Wish u the same !


oru nalaikku records and exams a marandhuttu nalla Deepavali enjoy pannu!!!!
Happy Diwali!! :D

>> Do buy crackers- atleast the kids would get the money

Liked ur differentway of thinking :)


Oh labs, records, observation books, to top it all, we had 25% of the marks allotted for all this.. Last minute print outs, photocopies, drawing, wow.. All that s a long time back.. :-D

I still rber my Engg Drawing class where there was soooooooooo much pending which had to be done in just 2 days and all of us methodically followed the glass plate technique to trace out the drawings and get marks.


Aravind,
Happy Diwali to u too ! :)

REBEL,
Why don't u try searching "Engineering Drawing" in my blog. You'd get a handful of cribbing posts dated exactly a year back ! :D


Hi rams!!! Happy diwali di!!!

take it easy.... n ensai the festive season!! :D


enna ramya ivvalo seekiram oru happy diwali post (ur post dated 17/10)

anyway wish you a very happpppppppppppy diwali...


and i like sagaro's way of thinking

>>People generally don't offer their help, you just have to pick on them and dump the work.

no no it is not called RAGGING that is in college.. In Corporate world we call such people as Project Leaders ;)


Happy Diwali n Gud Luck with the labs n exams!!


Prithz n SmallWall,
Thanks n wish u the same ! :)

RS,
Project Leaders- LOL !
And as for the early post, I might not be free enough during the weekend. So the early wishes!

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar