23

Weird Tag-3

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Monday, October 09, 2006
Prelude :- Its been ages since I handled a tag. Please bear with me ! Of course its also been quite a while since I put up a post, kindly adjust for that as well ! (:d)

Weird Quotient-1 : I have to clean out my entire room and get rid of something atleast in order to sit and spend some quality studying time ! (this happens very rarely though)

WQ-2 : I have to wear atleast 2 rings in my fingers. I can't write properly otherwise !

WQ-3 : I hate it when people ask me to repeat myself. (I have a low tolerance level) (just filling points... proceed on )

WQ-4 : I check my height and weight everyday ! (:p)

WQ-5 : Looking at everyone saying that they are talkative and can keep yakking, I find it weird to say that I'm not the really talkative types. I can get mundanely silent at times! (at times only!!!)

WQ-6 : And of course with so many people listing out their weird qualities, I feel I am pretty much sane and normal ! I find it weird to say that I'm weird !

And as usual, I'm not going to tag anyone and save the rest from the trouble. But in case you have nothing else to post, thou art most welcome to take up this tag! Amen !

|

23 Comments


me up first? whoaa! well girl trust me.. ur checking ur height and weight everyday is weird!! hahah .. now when u say it i rem.. that bk in engg in india.. i would leave books scattered all over my bed.. so if i had to sleep i wouldn't move stuff off my bed, instead I would spread my comforter on the floor and sleep..:P now thts weird no?


me first!!!!! ramya bowlin kootindi podi!!!

cute u as usual di!!!


haha pri i beat u to it.. i think! :D


s0ulllllllllllllll!!! u cant do this to meeeeeeeeee!!! :'( anyways i am goin bowlin wid ramya...s0ul, i'l come shoppin wid u ok..


u forgot to add the wierd lookin pic u have put up on orkut'.


S0ul,
Well I do that during exams, I wrap my bedsheet around the books and put it down, and sleep on the mattress !! :D

Prithz,
Bowling ! Done ! pakka this time ok?

Nishanth,
Blogging?!?! Am amazed ! :D
Haha, these are weird things about me, so hopefully that pic doesnt include!


how does one have a blogger buddy?

Anonymous says:

mundanely silent... lmao. How can it be mundane if its at times??

Anonymous says:

checking height and weight everyday??!!

oru naal la evlo valarndhuda pora? :P


Sagaro,
U have to be me, to experience that ! And remember I have to make myself sound weird !

Anon,
Ellam oru satisfaction thaan !


i do have this habit of cleaning everything in the room before i start studying...it has to be perfect...

..but i dont get rid of anything....;)


I too have you W-3 :) Checkking height and weight everyday...:) its funny...but I do check my weight eveyday... :)

Anonymous says:

Sheesh,height and weight everyday??Now,that's what I call obsessive!!!:O:O

Anonymous says:

Ramya:

I can relate to you at 3 and 5.


first timer on your blog...

the height and weight was pretty wierd, other than that you are seem prettty 'non-wierd'...

BTW, this tag seems to be on everyone's blogs?? How come people love listing their wierd sides so much??


Me;
How're u? Cleaning out my room and throwing out atleast a bunch of papers is mandatory for me.

KK,
U seem to have not remembered that during ur tag! Not all that weird I suppose!


Hamsini & Priya ,
Just that maybe ! Am pretty conscious of my metabolism ! :P

Ganesh Ramanathan,
Welcome ! And as penning it down, takes quite an introspection to do it !


I have to wear atleast 2 rings in my fingers. I can't write properly otherwise !

Wow, seriously.. so the rings are like part of your fingers is it?????


adi paavi..appo ve complete pannitaya?hmmmm cool..ur not weird!:)


REBEL,
They are a part of my body infact ! :P

Kiki,
Yup! Jobless ! :D


I mentioned in my tag, that I forgot many of the weird things...Now I have added it :) thanx for reminding :)


hehehe oh ure weird at least as weird as me ;p


thats being obsessive! hehe.. i chk weight evryday too! some pleasure i get!

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar