19

Meaning something or less

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Update 2 :- I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot my own words, thanks Aravind for reminding ! :)
Update:- After smashing a candle stand, I feel much better. Thanks anyways! (:d)

There are these moments in my life that literally push me to the extent of thinking of my existence in this world. They make me question the truth and refuse to accept reality. And when these moments materialize before my eyes, I feel as if my character is getting altered to accommodate all that I wish not to.
Like a stone thrown in a calm lake, my neatly messed up mind is all rattled now. There are thoughts mostly useless and unnecessary that are swirling around in my mind like the foggy nights of winter. I'm wearing my temper on my sleeve and am lashing my words like a whip. Angry. Irritated. Melancholy.Disturbed.Sombre. Lonely. Emotional. Am totally at a low ebb. I'm not a very talkative person, especially about my emotions. But there are a few who can literally jog my mind before I voice it. They read my face, distinguish that tone in my voice, see that dampness amongst nothing in my eyes, comfort as I talk dumb words. They mean the world to me.
If this post made no sense to you, or if you think why I'm cribbing all this, I don't really care to be emphatic and explain myself now. If u still have faith in me,stand by, else flee.

|

19 Comments


same status here


Its just a passing cloud... Give some time and everything will become fine.

Anonymous says:

little patience and able to stay calm for some time eases away the feeling ...


if you dont feel this way at least sometime in a few months , then ur an abnorml person... but since you do means ur one of us! :)
cmonn babes.. its not bad to be in this phase.. and i know how bad you want to slap that nasty person as he crosses ur path..courtesy ur new found anger.. but the skill is to hold on.. once u get thru this phase wthout harming a soul.. :) u've just attained nirvana! :)) well get over this fast n give us another one of ye pomes.. we'll wait on you till thn!!! :))


Chill di Ramya... like KK said, these are jus passing clouds..am sure u will soon feel better.. take a break.. go out to the beach or some garden and enjoy nature..experiance the calm n soothing effect.. the sweet sounds of the waves... they can do u wonders.. believe me..

Take it easy... i hope 2 see u back the way u were - the enthusiastic girl!!! Cheers!!!


hmm I dont know wats bothering u so much..but i can say,everything will change and lets hope the best for u!! try diverting ur mind to sumthing cheerful,precisely sumthing that cheers u up..and good luck! :)


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Relax ramya relax..cool down

icecream sappidariya?
http://osoprodocoracao.weblog.com.pt/prateleira/icecream.jpg

Now say cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese


Me going thru a similar phase!

I dont kno whats bothering u... But, as u always used to write - This too shall pass!!


@ r.s. - echusme... naanum ramya maadiri sad ah dhan irruken... i need some motivation.. yenaaku icecream??? :P


u know what you are.. Normal.. Every single person feels this way.. Everyone goes thru phases of depression and u knw what helps then... Ice Cream :-)

Anonymous says:

Ramya: I was so much like this yesterday fully drowned in a different world. I wondered whatz happening but its a feeling of frustration, loneliness and pressure.
I took a walk out late afternoon yesterday and felt better. I am listening to shubha mudgal songs...


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

It happens, but trust me things will get better


First time here..Liked ur template :)


whatever ur ebbs are jus cool it..jollya rendu Captain padam paathu enjoy pannu...Narasimma the hot choice..:-)

Anonymous says:

Err... Well I defi stand by you... And dont worry... this too shall pass :)

BTW, if you were meaning to link back to me "Sagaro" in your blogroll, just a small correction, its wordpress and not blogspot. :)


Angry. Irritated. Melancholy.Disturbed.Sombre. Lonely. Emotional.

Eppa. Emma. Sooperu. Wonderfulu. Scenu. Adhu. Nalla. Ezhudhi. Irundhinga. Keep. It. Up. :)


Thanks everyone !

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar