3

Tonight's gonna be a good good night

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Saturday, June 12, 2010 in
Going for the AR Rahman: Jai Ho - The Journey Home concert in Atlantic City, NJ. After my experience in 2008 which is here, this is my second ARR concert in an entirely different continent, halfway across the world. Talking about excitement, I can't quite contain it. The result of which is my incoherent blabber all day. I woke up with a big smile plastered on my face which I can't quite take off.
Needless to say, I'm hoping for a mind-blowing event that promises to unite a show that would be a bit of Broadway - Rock show meets ARR's Magic. I promise to put in every detail tomorrow and make this an everlasting memory!

Jai ho!

|

3 Comments


Have a great time. Its happening here in my town too but I never got the tickets. Huh.. Shud have tho'.


Lucky you!

Waiting for your post on the God's concert. :)


Priya,
It was fantastic !! You should still try to make it if tickets are available!

BSK,
Your wish has been granted!

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar