3
Posted by Ramya Shankar on Wednesday, June 02, 2010 in , ,
I have reasons to smile, yet I feel unhappy about the imperfections. I wouldn't call myself a perfectionist or a workaholic, but there are a few things that I just cannot tolerate. And it bothers me so much that I impulsively make a few immediate and unwanted alterations only to regret it sooner than later. I constantly try to remind myself that it is never simple to choose between the right thing and the easy thing.
Despite being slightly neurotic about a few things, I fervently start making changes and lose motivation when I don't see results. I should remember not to lose hope and be persistent, yet I hate it when the thought of giving up enters my mind and disturbs everything.
I really did not want this to be my post after so long. I have so many reasons to celebrate and be proud of, but it baffles me as to why I chose this. I can never write something until I truly feel it. I can't write what people want to read, my dwindling readership is the last thing I would want to worry about. I've always tried to get rid of the negativity within by blogging and this baby of mine has borne the brunt for almost 5 years now. Change has to come from within and its about time I push things to the next level.

|

3 Comments


It happens and as archers we tend to shift here and ther and again drop off into another world of dreams.

Sometimes we are tired of doing the same thing and even if others add up positive thoughts, in our mind we do not change. Its a passing phase and u will be fine. Donno worry.


Your readership is not dwindling or anything.. doncha worry, girl.

This too shall pass.. with time everything changes.. everything.. :)


Priya,
Thanks a lot! And I do agree with archers drifting off. :)

BSK,
I think lately 80% of my posts have a "This too shall" pass undertone to it! :P

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar