15

Mango mania

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 in , ,
As the irritation and anxiety creep higher and the summer heat shows no sign of going any lower. . I decided to follow as suggested by a mortal with a higher sense of weirdness, eat more mangoes !
So I make sure that I eat atleast 2 mangoes everyday. Its become like a ritual now, for every meal seems incomplete without one. I believe in eating them whole; not sliced, diced or peeled. I love to bite off the skin with the teeth and what pleasure it brings when the juices drip down the forearms down to the elbows leaving a orangish yellow trail. Digging your teeth into the fleshy pulp and smearing the face like a child. The cheeks, chin and the skin above the lip all sticky and mangoey !
So all of you who are tense or troubled or anxious - Go eat mangoes like there would be none tomorrow! Bring it on, sunshine !

Clearly, I've gone nuts! :|

|

15 Comments


:O..what happened? Has the heat done this to you?? Take care lady, too much of anything ain't good for health! Chill! :)


same pinch.......


and i was wondering that if i was d only person to eat a mango like this...

and it is 3 mangoes for me a day.. bfast, lunch and dinner :P lolzzz mom is angry as i also eat a unripe mango before lunch :D


I could literally visualize that scene in my mind, what a wonderful description!!! Excellent Buddy!!

I too like to eat mangoes like that, but when some of those tiny tissues decide to stick between your teeth and all the best efforts by your tongue to take that out goes futile, that's when my BP increases and I go visually madddddd!!!

Best is always a mango juice ...!!


soon you would need a flyswat... :)
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

//Clearly, I've gone nuts!//
Confirmed after this post ;)


Adhuku dhaan unna mango-head'nu solraangala? :P


go with the seasons :)

feast on it :)

cheers...


omg I luuuurve mango!

Keshi.


Anu,
Especially after getting back from B'lore, this heat is really getting on my nerves! Also, everyone who comes home, brings mangoes with them! :D

Rat,
hehe. . there was a day I ate only mangoes and nothing else.


Satish,
Oh yes ! I missed that part! And however weird it may seem, I don't fancy mango juice that much !

KK,
Trust me! My mom blames me for the increase in the number of ants in the house !
Ignoring your confirmation! :D


BSK,
Vendam! Pozhachu po. .

Arv,
yup!

Keshi,
Even ur display image reminds me of mangoes! :D

Anonymous says:

Mangoes cause a lot of heat in the body! But your way of eating them sounds delicious!


yummy mangos!! love them!


ammu


wow...ur creative writing is back.... great post on mangoes :) mango ku nalla publicity.....


Indha post'la you said your blog had 1 Million hits, aana sidebar'la 1 lakh dhana kaatudhu. Yaar kaadhula poo suthra. :P


On my way to get a mango to spend the rest of the weekend !

:D

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar