10

The horrible month that was - May

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Monday, June 01, 2009 in , ,
What a gruelling month that was - May!

The sun beating down mercilessly, elevated electricity bills, a trip to bangalore, a friend's wedding, a million hits on this blog, catching up with a few friends after ages, uncertainity prevailing, mentally exhausting moments, Mavudu and Mangoes, physically tiring walks, a glimmer of hope, the same hope being shattered to nothing, Uno, late night bitching sessions, books waiting to be finished, An Equal Music, Johny howling his guts out and not letting us sleep, the unwillingness to throw away redundant items, seeing a loved one in pain, a totally addictive lingo, sitting and counting at the furnace like copy cat, advanced level of yoga, the desperate need for change, iPod begging to be charged and updated with a new playlist, delaying the cleaning of book shelves, the confusions, the longing, the dreams, the goals

- hoping June is more joyous, decisive and positively progressive.

|

10 Comments


Lets hope JUNE will bring all the luck in the world for Ramya! ;-)

Keshi.


An Equal Music - I hope you are talking about the book - liking/liked it?


Keshi,
Thank you so much ! :)

Anu,
Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed the book. It was so delightful to read. Thanks for recommending that. I'm still hunting for Anita Nair's works though!


Have a great month ahead... :)

Anonymous says:

May was very similar for me :-) Here's to a better June :-) I have not read Anita Nair before, I'll have to check her out :-) Thanks for visiting my blog, I didn't know that anyone other than my friends were interested in it! :-)


Yeppa, this is the first one-sentence post i have ever come across. Nice one, Ramya! Dr. Cox will proud of ya. :)


Why did u mention mavadu girl? I hardly get them and I fel mouth watering right away.

Look forward and enjoy June.


Arv,
Thanks !

Vaishnavi,
I'm trying to get hold of Anita Nair's books too. . somehow keeps getting out of my way.

BSK,
At least something there!

Priya,
Aaah, the bliss in biting into a crunchy mavadu! Sorry to provoke and wish u a happy june too! :P


u had an eventful May, dear! :)


ammu.


Tulip,
Yep!! Eventful in both positive and negative ways! :P

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar