6

Opinion does matter

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Thursday, February 05, 2009 in , ,
It really annoys me sometimes when people try to impose their views upon my head in the most lubricous of ways. Everyone in this world is entitled to an opinion, I believe. It might not be the best or something that others don't agree with, but its still my opinion and I will stand by it.
But of course, there are times when I can't quite convince my thoughts across to the other person, and it irritates me all the more when they don't even make the slightest of efforts to understand me. However ridiculous it may sound, I think people should respect each other for what they are. Why can't anyone just listen to me without being remotely judgmental about anything especially when I'm only trying to take things out? In the name of doing so, why do we get disappointed when things don't go the way expected or when people don't react favorably to our arguments ?
You live life the way you want it, but there are people who expect you to do something else. And when expectations rise, so do disappointments or happiness whichever chooses to stand by you.
You can't hate these people also, for sometimes these are the ones most dear to you. All this and more just makes me tug at my hair and run away to some place where I don't know anyone. The saner part of me just started screaming that none of this is worth it. The worst is yet to come, or is it over ?

|

6 Comments


Relax lady..coool....

>>You can't hate these people also, for sometimes these are the ones most dear to you

Fair enuf... so just take it in ur stride.. :)

btw...thappa eduthukkathe...

All this and more just makes me tug at my hair and run away to some place where I don't know anyone

comedy ah irunthathu..ithai ninaichu paarka..... :)

The saner part of me just started screaming that none of this is worth it. The worst is yet to come, or is it over ?

Although, the content is something i dont accept..the way you have presented is "Wowwie"


Cha ... irritated aa pesaradha kooda evalo azhagaa english la sollirukel, kalakiteenga ponga. Ivalo saralamaa enakku english varanum naa, en odambula eadhaavadhu vella kaari oada aavi poondhaa thaan undu :))))

BTW - I totally second your thoughts here and I wud stand by you. Our thoughts and opinion are only ours and it does not matter if the opponent likes it or not. Dosen't matter if that person is near or dear to me.


RS,
I'm running short of words in comment boxes! :D

Satish,
Thank you! :)


Opinions of those around us does matter but no one has the right to force their opinions on us.

Keshi.


One can and should be defending his opinion till the end, but it should not be seen as trying to push his opinion on people. that is one of my principle & I am certainly glad I am not like the person you mentioned. ;-)


ammu.


Keshi,
Totally!

Tulip,
I'm saying, some people in the name of stating their own opinion, happen to push theirs into others.

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar