10

Tag thy blogger

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Saturday, March 24, 2007
In the tag initiated by RS, I am required to - "Randomly select a blogger and describe about his/her blog in general and write a review on a particular post of him/her that impressed u a lot. The rules say that you aren't permitted to select the blogger who gave this tag to u."


Randomly selecting Sujith, one of the first to read my blog and comment. Sunny Days later christened I Ching, is definitely not a frequently updated / widely read blog, but then I really like the subtle and rhetoric use of words there. He's one person who picks out the unknown in the known and striking a chord with the opposites or grabbing things that people conveniently ignore has been his forte. His disagreements in the comment box always keep me at wit's end to think of a better retort. I still remember one of my first comments on his post describing some chronicles in his college, and till date I've always found I Ching that way- "Entertaining!" His post on blog-hopping and of course Goo have been one of my favorites. Variations of posts in different genres ranging from music to loud musings through which he keeps reinventing himself. The few fiction that he posts are some rare pieces. It totally changes one's idea that something good needn't be over-done. Very simple and straight. No bombastic phrases, but I accept he throws some really nice jargons.
And quoting him from one of his posts, I find his blog as a guy's orgasm of emotions. I wish you update more often !


And now comes the part I love, I tag the videshi's - Kay Kay, S0ul & Priya

For all those people who had concluded that I shall be posting only tags from now on, a proper post would follow soon !

|

10 Comments


hmmmmm Good good tag :) Short shall i say that? but neverthless it is good and complete.. So I accept this one :p


yayyy, finally someone remembers me, i heart your blog! ;) oh im so going to review now.. *rubbing hands in glee* .. also sent u an email.


Nicely reviewed.... Gosh! whose blog am I gonna review??? If it was S0ul's I would have enjoyed doing it... now thats she is also tag....hmmm... :)


eppo vandhaalum tag. venduthal-a? :)


RS,
I don't intend changing anything anyways ! :D

S0ul,
Aaah! I yam there ! Read, Reviewed and Replied !

KK,
Well looks like there is trouble with all those options there!

Praveen,
Uyiroda thaan irukiya ? Venduthal illa ? Vera vazhi illa nu nenachuko!


Khemmomn!!Orey the Tag avlanche!!:D


random indeed [:)]


hey.. this is a cool tag!

=ammu=


kk- its ok , u can review mine and i can review urs. and i can bribe u to write mega nice things abt me! :p hows tht for a plan?


This is a tuff part now when I have to review about others blog.

Wish I can talk about some invisble one.

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar