14

Eyes say it all

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Thursday, March 29, 2007 in , ,
"Every time you look at me, a part of me dies,
I know there's something else, I can see it in your eyes."
As for this post, the above lines say it all ! Some people in the world try to hide their inner feelings in their heart, but then, they forget that their eyes talk a lot more than they actually do.
Brown, Green, Hazel, Blue, Amber. Dark or light be it, eyes definitely reflect the true spirit of the inner soul. Lighting up with a sparkle on an affectionate touch, wrinkling at the corners with grace, coyly winking at a cute face, glaring with hatred, pelting a cold stare, brimming with tears or just blinking away every day ! The first of each emotion churning out of you is first seen in the eyes. You could have a control on your tongue, but you can never stop an eye from talking. If you have a dream in your heart, it most certainly shows in your eyes. Why? Even the most complex of all emotions - Love is associated with the eyes - "Love at first sight" ! We've never heard of a love at first smell !!
In an eye, you the see the beauty of a simple person, the majesty, the sophistication, the ruthlessness and the power !
As for me, I like dark, mysterious yet playful eyes. Thick lashes and dark curvy eyebrows would be a bonus! Absolutely smoky and sweltering !
No matter how many words you have, the eyes say it all !

|

14 Comments


Cute post :) nice one with the Romie touch..... but of late having a slight different style.... on a whole nice read.


Wowie!! I just loved this post!!


could they lie? :|



=ammu=


well written post Rumz...... very true tat eyes cannot hide the emotions whereas ur tongue can....


RS,
Well...thanks for that ! I haven't really realized what the Romie touch is ! :D

Shiv,
Thankoo !!

Tulip,
In great rarity !

SmallWall,
Thankoo! :)


Perfectly rite!!! Eyes are very expressive for most of the people... fo some its always droopy however happy or excited they are...


Nice post di rumz! Unnoda post ku comment is in my eyes.. vandhu paathuko :D


thats why they say that eyes r the windows to the soul.

Keshi.


"We've never heard of a love at first smell !!"

perhaps I've not told you about my dog, Gani :)


SSS..yes.. and mostly Men are the victims.

Eye rally never contemplate just loving anyone
when eye met ewe eye knoe eye just tried to make ewe disappear
eye put ewe addresses in a folder marked with tears
eye came apart and then eye came back to peace again
one piece of me is left in ewe eye never want it back
ewe make it clear eye have no fear
eye wait for ewe attack
though eye almost missed ewe dear
eye am the mirror for ewe heart
eye took myself to pieces
and when eye got them back
this time eye am just me
eye am just fine
eye am back
eye am just me
eye am
eye
just being me


KK,
I know. Some ppl have really lifeless eyes!

Pree,
:D :D

Keshi,
Absolutely :)

Harish,
Gani ? Well, you certainly haven't !!

Yuva,
That was simply beautiful! Well women comprising the sensuous lot, men most certainly are the victims!


Where is my comment girl??


Priya,
Err.. did u comment before the one above this ?


Romie touch na basically as u keep reading a passage, suddenly u feel wowiee, ethuna simple, often used words ah vachittu athaiye konjam scramble panni, both playing with the words and conveying ur exact feel...

eg
>>I know am joining a rat race and at the end of it i will still end being a rat..

This is one such..there are others too.... Simple sentences ah vachitte passage ah rich aakarathu... I believe this is ur strength... enna onnu sometimes unaku thana varalena neeya try panni motha post aiyum mokkai aakiduve :p

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar