20

Tag-o-mania

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Sunday, March 04, 2007
After having recycled old post, I was totally left clueless as to what to post next, and that's when this tag comes to my rescue ! Small-wall thalaivare, thankoo ! :D

1. One thing I'm very much afraid of
Well, its not nice to publicly admit your fears, especially me, coz people are just waiting for an opportunity to pull my leg ! I don't know what it is with girls and reptiles, but yes I am scared of lizards. I just can't bear the company of being in a room with a lizard ! :D

2. Two incidents I can never forget in my life
Well if I count it as embarrassing moments, there are countless, but then if I take it as happy moments, they add up to more in number than the embarrassing ones.

3. Three books I'd love reading again and again
a) I swear by Linda Goodman
b) The Library of World Poetry
c) This list would be endless.

4) Four women who are most beautiful
Well, I believe that any woman can be beautiful if she considers herself to be so. And I have this whole idea that all models look alike with make-up ! :D

5) Five of my favorite food items
My mum and grandmum are the world's best cooks !
Anything vegetarian and spicy/tangy would qualify as a favorite cuisine ! I'm an ice-tea freak !

6) Six words you use very often
a) Enna da/di
b) Oh !
c) Bledddy ! :D
d) Damn !
e) *Beep*
f) *long beeeeeeeeeep* :D :D

7) Seven things I like about myself
The person who commented first on this post seems to know so much more than I ever knew about myself !!!!

8) Eight film personalities who are your all-time favorites
a) A.R.Rahman
b) Mani Ratnam
c) John Stamos ("Have Mercy") :D
d) Revathy
e) Kamal Hassan
f) The Big B
g) Matt LeBlanc ("How 'u doin ?") :D
i) Madhuri Dixit

9) Nine movies you don't mind watching again n again
Any Crazy-Kamal combination movies
Everything by Mani Ratnam (better when coupled with ARR)

10) Ten songs you would listen to everyday
This is real hard considering the fact that my daily play list constitutes of more than 50-70 songs.
Anything sung by ARR - Lukka Chuppi, Tere Bina

I tag Hamsini, Bhargavi, Sandhya ("alright girls, its payback time, except Bhargavi ofc! )

Oh, btw, search for "Tere Bina Lyrics" on Google and guess what tops the charts ! :D


|

20 Comments


nice...... I guess questions 7-10 wud pretty much generate similar replies with evryone :-) cant help it though!!


bad gal ramya..:( ;)

Anyway,thanks for tagging.
so,as a return gift or something why don't u take up the 'i hate my college' tag,u would love it,i assure u.:D


Guess who
How lovely to hear from you! If u think of all those "nice" things about me, I'm so glad you told me ! Your opinion matters the least to me!
My blog sucks? - So, what are u doing commenting on it, get a life and do something about your dead one.
Cry- I have better things to do in my life !!!
And I suppose you are quite ashamed to reveal your identity ! How sad!


Smallwall,
Yep! Thanks again! :)

Bhargavi,
hehe, I'm sure that would be interesting ! Thanks bar !


haha..nice one. n hey remember the lizard incident in the first semester? ish is the best wen it comes to handling lizards :P gives one screeaaammmmmmm and all of them go bak into hiding :D


Everything by Mani Ratnam (better when coupled with ARR)

can't agree more!!


nice tag.


=ammu=


nicely done tag.. "all models look alike with makeup" -- very true..


How u doin??? :D
Hey nicely done tag man!!
Cant agree with you more on that cinema questions... you left out Tom Hanks if you had him then it would have been my exact answers :)


Accepting tag and writing it now!!! :D Nice-a keethu un answers... ESPECIALLY "all models look alike with makeup"!!! AGREE!!!

and lurvvvvvvv ur 'Bleddy' :D :D :D

ARR rocks! :D


Nice tag di rumz!!!

N tell me abt lizaardz!!! Damn! I didnt cook for a whole damn week coz lizards were residing behind the fridge in my hostel kitchen! Apart from giving me the scare, i had to put up wid damn canteen food :(


Cute things and I hate lizards too. Just can't stand them back home.


wondering what the "beep" and "long beeeeeep" stand for... me gettin so many ideas! :P


Nice one Ramya.

Tell me abt creepy-crawlies n Im outta here!

Keshi.


Sandy Wandy,
Bleddddddy !!!!! :D :D

Pree,
Hehe, am not that bad !! :D

Priya,
No girl seems to like lizards!!

Aravind,
:D :D :D

Keshi,
Hehehe, seems the case with all of the women !

Anonymous says:

Tag done!:)
With reference to your 8th question,i thought the letter 'h' follows 'g' and not 'i'.Noticed while i was filling up the answers:D


hahaha..........


aaha, interesting trivia.. now I can a weave a story on you, tararumpum, you've given me all the scoop! :P

p.s - if ur wondering wht im talking about, yayy.. tht makes the two of us! sorry demented comment # 3.


Now that you are such a sweet girl in taking the tags..i give u the title as "Tag-ittarian Ramya"

(and then a barrage of tags follow from me...... :D)


Is that first comment a publicity stunt? Or you really have such a nice friend?!


hi Ramz...
hows u da...
long long time since i visited blogs...
nice tag...keep the spirit alive

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar