20

College Knowledge

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 in
Bhargavi takes revenge by asking me to list out 10 things I hate about my college !

1) I've never seen the sunrise ever in my life. Commuting by the college bus has made me rise before the sun of lately!
2) The bus rides every morning and evening make me think if I would return home in one piece or return ever at all !
3) The mess food, the unclean plates and glasses have infestations that could give a creative mind lots of food for thought. And ya, we have no canteen !!
4) The barren campus, with absolutely no greenery !! Even the fauna is scared to flourish there !
5) The staff, whose vocabulary comprises only of "what" "y" "right" and "test on tomorrow" !
6) The students, who think they have the biggest attitudes in the world, but are nothing less than a bunch of snobbish dud-heads who steal stationary and money even after paying heavy donations to get a seat!
7) The rules, that deny basic human rights itself !
8) The sudden appearances of a bunch of maniacs who simply slip their hands into your bag to check for mobile phones and other censored property amongst the many forbidden within the campus!

I don't really need any more reasons to hate my college !
I've gotten used to the monotonous & moribund schedule for the last 2 years, another 2 will not make much of a difference to me ! :D

I tag Kausik , VBK & Ramanujam !

|

20 Comments


hahaha hate college na udane 10 enna 100 kondu vanthuduveengale.... engae i tag u to write just 5 points why u like ur college...eluthu paarkalam :p


Reading your tag.... is your college one of Jeppiar's or is it RMKV???

College without canteen??? thats like car without wheels :)
How could people go to such a college???? How can they call themselves a college student if they dont have a canteen....uff!!! impossible :)


Rumsie!!!Hugsie!!Hee!Loved the post!esp the test on tomorrow part.

and for your info,I'm only required to be in college at 8 and I still don't see sun rises.:P:D


RS,
Dhoda, neenga oru post podunga,apram paakalam ! :D

KK,
Well, I am in such a college, and I've survived 2 years that way ! And yes, am ashamed to call it a college!

Juggernought,
Well,I presume you don't need to commute for an hour to reach your college!!!!!!!!!


//I don't really need any more reasons to hate my college.//

God! what a life? :( :|

btw,thanks for taking up this tag :)


he he..... nalla velai naan padicha college ivvlo mosam illa :-) der were some issues like this, but overall I enjoyed my college life jus coz of my eventful n lively hostel stay!!


you just wait this is nothing ...mine is coming :)


Bhargavi,
Am so glad to take up this tag and pass it on too !

SmallWall,
Lucky you !

Kausik,
Waiting, Vbk did a good job too, though it was more about the inmates than the college itself!


u dont have a canteeeeeen??? sweetheart, u are deprived! lol.. thts all i can say! and do you hate your college OR do you hate your college?! two yrs down the line, when u;ve graduated.. i can bet on anything.. u wont feel the same about it :) .. its called nostalgia.
p.s- oooh, no more "other" / "anon" option eh? making it hard for me hney.. now have to login n all!! :(


Wonder wat kind of college is that??

Hmm you have to let go as bad dreams one day.
Ghosh let you save yourself girl.


s0ul,
Deprived? Hell yes ! Oh I DO hate my college and its inmates !! You think I'd ever wanna go back to these times later in my life?? NEVER !

Priya,
Its better known as a jail ! :D


hey i cant stop laughter reading this...

me running for cover...


All i can say is aim for a PG or MBA in a better col :)


Entha college ithu? :O Canteen illaya! :O
SRM evlo canteens iruku theriyuma :D Heheheh! Seri seri.. ;) vera vazhi ilaye.. adjust and manage :)


Man,My college did not have a canteen too ! So I feel you !!

You know , I also happened to read your other post - Woes of a woman.Nice post !! :D
I want to add a small twist to that story. This may not necessariliy apply to that 7 month pregnant lady ! In general, we always seem to ask "Why me" in times of woe. Do we ask that question when we are happy ?! I think that mind set will help us take life in our stride ! :D

Vidya


hey.. u guys dont hv a cafe??? thats impossible here, being such a food-crazy community M'sians are! hahahaha.. and why r they checking for mobiles? are they forbidden items??

=ammu=


I had to walk 2 kms to have decent food :|


Sophie,
I'm coming, run !!!!!!!!!

Pree,
:D

Kausik,
Good one there ! Gave lots of scope to vent I hope ?

Ponnarasi,
Vendam vendam, lets not get there !

Vidya,
Thanks a lot for dropping by! That post was just an attempt at fiction! And yes good tht indeed ! :)

Tulip,
ALriteeeeeeeeee, stop it ppl !!

Pravin,
I have to walk 2kms to just have food !!!!!!


oops.... are u in one of those jeppiar's colleges (should i rather call them jails??)

are students allowed to have blogs????

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar