19

You care too much!

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Friday, December 01, 2006
"Alright, I've had enough ! Stop it", she screamed !
"Oh come on, just this once ! What's wrong with you now?" I coaxed her for more.
This once? Don't you remember the last time you colored me ? Burgundy streaks to make you look more chic. Atleast that's what you claimed ! Now you want it highlighted blonde. Did you even take a look at how much volume you have lost in the last few years? What all tortures you put me through ! You straightened me for your 21st birthday,you wanted a new look to begin your 20's. You permed me because your loverboy thought your face looked too oblong with straight hair. Beautiful curls everyone cooed in. Once you started working, maintaining the curls became too much of a pain. You got it undone and did the layer cut which the stylist blew totally and I looked as if a rat had played with me. You'd keep chucking a clump of strands behind your ears till I'd be damp from sweat. You would chew me when your anxious, bind me with all those fancy clips, let me fly when you're on the bike. Serums and lotions you applied to manage me, but I asked for none. Shampoos and conditioners galore you used, thinking none suited your texture. Rebonding is the only solution someone suggested and you blew half your salary with that. I longed for the hot oil massage and a good rinse, and you gave me vinegar, mehandi, eggs, curd, lemon and even beer in return ! And now you ask me what's wrong?
I call it a bad hair day !

P.s : The I above isn't me ! :D

|

19 Comments


phew!!! so much for hair???


hehe.. my hair should bless me! :P
and cheers!!! exams over wheeeeee!!!


hair care is imp...and coloring always is not very healthy for hair.

TC :)
Keshi.


part of it sounds like how i torture mine, with the blowdrying n serums n hairsprays .. in my defense i also use thermal protectant liquid, hahaha.. like i was tellng my friends.. there are never any good hair days.. its always bad hair days.. and then worse..! :)
me doing well now hun, had a slight viral fever attack, now am all good to go.. how u been? just read ur email.. will reply to it from wrk tomo! ;-)


KK,
So much? There's a whole lot more! :D

Vani,
It sure does ! yaay ! exams over!

Keshi,
Right and the rest of the tortures mentioned aren't exactly good either!

S0ul,
Well am guilty of a few mentioned too! :D :D Am good ! Exams just got over!


A hairy tale!!!:) Loved it!

Anonymous says:

pliss try aswini hair oil. hehe.

BTW, if the Sagaro in your blogroll happens to be a link to my blog - small correction: its http://gapp.wordpress.com and not gapp.blogspot.com. Thanks.


hey sweeeeeeeeet post :) paravalla nee vettiya irukarappa kooda soooper ah think pannuve nu naan othukkaren :p


Juggernought & RS,
Thanks ! :D

Sagaro,
Aswini hair oil?? Err will do ! :D
The change was made and repeated the mistake yet again! Changed again though. So u check ur link everytime u drop by ? :D

Anonymous says:

Super post di rumz! Me too can relate to a few that i am doin now to my hair! :D

Anonymous says:

Nope! Not exactly, was just hovering over the links (bloghopping) and I chanced upon this one... Neways thanks... :)


Appa yaarungo idu :-)


Cha... ippo ellaam romba ushaar-a disclaimer pottu escape aaidreenga!

LOL... good post, ramya


hehehe.. I can almost imagine it groaning "ma***a pochu" on the next trip to the stylist's :D


Pree,
Hehe, guilt strikes eh ? :D

Sagaro,
No problemo ! :)

Harish,
Dropping by after a looong while I think? I thought u ceased to exist and even flicked u off my roll! :D

Aravind,
Hehe, adhaan tactics! Thanks !

Curses,
LOL ! Bet it does! :D


heheehe..nice one! but i think..the hair doesn deserve so much :x..:p

Anonymous says:

Remember the orange streaks? :D
Well, I wonder who must take this post at heart, coz girl u've got great hair. Trust me!


Krithika,
That's what the hair thinks too! :D

Saranya,
:D :D


i call it primping ;p once a year ;p but never coloured my hair though ;p

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar