14

Random Ramblings 2

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Sunday, December 17, 2006 in
I know I'm sitting jobless and still have a trillion and a half things running on my mind. My current state of mind is so haphazard that I can't even bring it out in the form of words. No no, these aren't my mood swings. Call it multi-tasking, a writer's block or simply the lack of ability to streamline one's thoughts and think coherently to put up a proper post. In simple words, call it just an excuse.
The rate at which am watching movies has reached its zenith and the rate of socializing and networking has perfectly balanced my state of ennui. With the newly acquired musical collection, I couldn't be more busy!
Have you ever felt that you could be surrounded by a huge group of chattering people, yet felt lonesome ? And be with one person and find hours evaporating into seconds ? (Chi chi, not lowe, perverts!)
And why is it that when you need people around, all of them are either busy or not reachable or are onto things that obviously make u feel measly.
I don't wish to live in this moment !
Hope is a misnomer !

|

14 Comments


Yep so true. I too feel often I am running with so much random thoughts in head, yet can't put them out!

>>Have you ever felt that you could be surrounded by a huge group of chattering people, yet felt lonesome ? And be with one person and find hours evaporating into seconds ?

;) this means you are in verge of love attack! Isn't it?
best wishes!


"thanks! - WOOF "

how proper ... buhahahha!!!!!!!


sometimes even I feel the same..and i dun wan2 kno the time left.wish I cud jus sleep on my couch with an aft movie to watch and moms food to eat,forever :(


bow wow..

neeye translate panniko :)


Nirek,
No love attack and all. Just mental instability.

Sujith,
Grrrr....

Krithika,
I don't even feel like doing that. I need some people around me now !

Harish,
Got that ! :D


The past has passed,
The future is so enigmatic,
Can't I just live in this moment for ever ?

cant agree more on this !!


Kausik,
There is a whole lot of change !


level pannu... skimmed through blog, nice!! :) good template. past has past... i remember using that line somewhere long ago. great minds think alike or fools think alike? [;)] seri... actually i was expecting a lot more adventure from 'adventures of tinkerbell' !!! lol... and blogger's rule is absolutely true... 'blogging frequence increases as exams get nearer'..


idhu enna 180 degrees balti? apadi enna aachu madam ? freeya vidunga, jollya irunga :)


VBK,
Welcome co-conspirer! :D
Actually, u might have guessed, I don't write nor like long posts. :D
And blogger's rule is the result of being here for almost 2 years now!
As of now, let's keep it at Great minds think alike! :D :D

Kausik,
Adhu apdi thaan ! :D :D :D


IT happens to anybody in this world..

When you need someone at a time, they wont be available. But when we dont dont need and want to be alone everybody come and crowded us..


>>Chi chi, not lowe, perverts

I know.. it might be loVe :P


Thenraj,
I agree !

Aravind,
Chi chi !


Happens with age i guess... You are getting older ;)

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar