13

Set Top Box

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Sunday, May 21, 2006
It all began with me asking my dad to get the set top box installed two years back. The Shahrukh Khan festival was going to be telecast for one whole week. Not a valid reason. Fine,Star World was going to air the last season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Cliched eh? I know. I'm a friends(the soap) fanatic. And Michelle was growing older on Full House. I know all this sounds so indolent and my father put me off by asking me to prepare for my board exams!
Now today if I go back to him with the same plea, he'll turn me down saying that the government is planning to take the system off and its wiser to wait. I have started to depend upon DD ,Sahara and Pogo to watch movies!!!!!

And I have to mention the climate here. Boy! Isn't it weird? A few months back, we had water running like rivers on the roads and now a weeks back it was scorching. The heat is slightly showing signs of abatement. Or is the sun playing peek-a-boo??

|

13 Comments


watz the climate got to do with the set top box *Scratches head*


Its got nothing to do ofc, it just takes special mention!


I am a FRIENDS fanatic too :-)


hot, hotter, hottest - thats chennai!


Why is negotiating with dads so tricky? hummm


chennai was always unpredictable


is chennai no more?!


aaahhh... heat thaanga mudiyala :((

Anonymous says:

peek-a-boo,of course.june'll be terrible,i believe.


knock, knock

time for next post :-)


Kutti,
Who isnt?

Badri,
its at its hottest now

Visithra,
it happens at times :)

Sophia,
Was?? Chennai is still unpredictable


Sujith,
nah nah, its alive and burning!

Aravind,
seriously!

Sheks,
whaat? june is worse eh? Oh lord!

Rs,
Its due by thurs at the most.


Just to remind you

>> Ramya said...

Rs,
Its due by thurs at the most.

:) :)

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar