8

Burn them off

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Thursday, May 25, 2006
I can't believe I'm actually blogging about something I had dismissed as unimportant a few years back. Health and Nutrition it is. People who know me might actually raise an eyebrow at me talking about this, but I really don't know the reason for this sudden epiphany ! I had never been a skinny girl. I was healthy with no ailments except for a high tendency to get my bones broken once a year! (:p) The first 12 years of my life was spent in Delhi and I actually started adding some flesh only after my first major fracture in Chennai. But then dance classes helped me keep fitness where it was supposed to be. But of lately with no more dance, I've been forced to take up activities like aerobics and enrolling in a gym to keep that flesh in place. Dietary control is something I can never handle. Leafy or fat-free foods don't interest me and chocolate and ice-creams are something that only saints can avoid !
So according to me the only way is to fight those calories off is to burn them ! I hope I stick to this routine atleast. I'm so fickle-minded!!

|

8 Comments


enakku ithu varaikkum antha prachnai illa.... but I am also thinkin of how to keep myself fit!! no play nowadays!! i am worried abt tat!!


good luck...


life must be really boring, being a saint...


odi vilaayadu pappa...
nee ointhirukalagaathu pappa


choco and icecream !! Dietary control !! tell me about it !!


I remember reading this somewhere One: Whats the easiest excercise to lose weight?
Two: Turn your head to your right. Now turn your head to left. Repeat this excercise atleast 10 times...when someone offers you food
:-)


Kuttichuvaru,
I was, but forced myself to get into some activity.

Harjee Kapur,
Thank u

Sujith,
I don't know! Never been one!


RS,
naa odi velayadina, time also running with me!

Phobiac,
:)

Harish,
lol ! i dont wanna look emaciated!

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar