15

Mad Rush

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Wednesday, May 10, 2006
"When the world gives you a thousand reason to cry, show the world that you have a million reasons to smile"
Procrastination is my middle name. I wish I had done things earlier. I'm running a race against time. Trust me it feels as if I'm walking against an approaching storm. Its all rosy and silent, until the mad wind comes and devastates everything in its way.
Tomorrow happens to be the last working day of my semester and also happens to be Day 1 of events of one of my most closest cousin's wedding. I have no other choice than to miss the function in the morning and get all my records signed. I'm so glad that Friday is a holiday and I would not miss the tying of the nuptial knot. I have my model exams starting this Saturday. That's like 7 exams in 3 days.
After that the university practical begins, followed by my university theory exams from 28th. Blogger isn't going to see much of me for a while. I'll be back after a brief hiatus. I need a lot of moral support and the courage to face all this. And yes I see a moment for the Prayer Club to be conjured!

|

15 Comments


amen! someone just died of confusion, it seems!


meow.......seriously some one is after your blogs.... doing crazy things at the shout box and in the comment here.... you are bcoming popularrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

ok to the post... appuram solren :)

now wish you all the good luck in the world to assist you through ur exams and to enjoy or rather make your cousin the happiesttttttt in this world :)


hey.. good luck... hope to meet u soon!!!

Anonymous says:

hmmmm .... i have never been to a traditional tamil wedding in india so is it juz like in the movies ..... any chance that u are all actually sing and are there tat many pretty lil' gals running around in pavadai thavani .... juz curious .... and how long is the whole process .... two, three days ???

(p.s. by the way, god luck on your exams even thou u ain't gonna probably need it ... *grin*)


good luck :)


good luck for ur exams!do well.u'll be missed in blogger.come back soon.and of course prayers r on for sagittarian procrastination ramya.


hey good luck..am sure u will crack it! :) cheers,


well well well, welcome to the party!!


have nice kalyanam sapadu and then start studying :) all the best.. see u soon


enjoyyyyyy


Good Luck


hav fun at the wedding n then gud luck with all ur stuff :-)


goodluck for your exams!! and yeah, they'll soon start a prayer club! :)

Anonymous says:

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous says:

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar