4

Addiction

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 in ,
Kanne thadumaari nadanthen
Noolil aadum mazhayaagi ponen
Unnal thaan kalaignaai aaneney
Tholai thoorathil velicham nee
Unai nokkiye enai eerkiraaye

Melum melum urugi urugi
Unai enni yengum
Idhayathai enna seiven
Unai enni yengum

Cannot get this out of my head! Could I love something more than this ? Yes, even my lust to listen to Aaromale has lessened. If I watch the movie, I'll remember to close my eyes when this comes on. I just cannot imagine Simbu lip syncing this. But then if SJ Surya could do Aararai kodi, this seems fair too! *sigh!


|

4 Comments


Nice song indeed.


only few ppl can do justice to ARR's song....no wonder most of the directors play such songs as pathos or as BGM........ Simbu didnt do a good job but better than what Vijay did in ATM...... Surya was the closest i think who did some justice to ARR's singing


If u had nt watched the movie yet i wud tell u , close your eyes ! S J was far better than simbu..
The lines are mystical and are still ringing somewhere in me . I wud back u on that :P


Priya,
Yup!

RS,
It is like comparing what's worse, the crow shitting on your head or hand! You don't want either! The picturization was pathetic!

Ravi,
Yup, horrible indeed !

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar