6

Juxtaposing extremities

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Friday, December 05, 2008 in , ,
I am amazed at myself! Really, not self-love. At least not this time ! I am completely amused at my own ability to say something and then contradict it with my actions. When I think about both my actions and my statements, I am confused about my policies. I don't really know where my inclinations lie. Am I just following a trend ? Do I really want to be a rebel ? Am I simply pacifying things in order to avoid ripples in placid waters and in the process losing out on what I want to be my individual stamp?
Should I call it dissatisfaction ? No, not really, because I like things the way they are. But I don't want to be someone who hates change. Heck no, I love change, I'll get bored otherwise. I also don't want to lose out on things that make me happy by making people think that boredom is the root cause of my fallacies. When I actually think that is true.

Maybe I just lack skills to evade a situation and flip things in my favor. Then why don't I like people getting disappointed when I behave otherwise? People never like disagreements. Its easier to just accept the popular or the dominating view rather than be the only voice fighting for a cause that is just yours.
Again there is the big question if your voice is right or wrong. But who is to judge that ?
Guess, the easiest way out is to keep the trap shut, but I have the need to take it out! Guess I just did ! Or is it too late and the damage is done ?

|

6 Comments


saggitarius has such great identity


wow romie....wonderful piece :) Title than konjam GRE peter ah show off panna maathiri irunthathe thavira..ulla irunthathu was an illustration of your feelings :) Wonderfully written

Good work gal...also looks like u have started churning out posts pretty often these days...next one wat? birthday special ah?


its called final year crisis. it culminates through the four years and when college is done with it goes of in a jiffy. do what you are doing and try finding happiness.


Greenleaf10,
Hehe. . I find that a little odd to hear!

RS,
Thanks :)I felt title was appropriate for my contradictory opinions!

Kausik,
Words of wisdom ? ;)


hey check out the blog contest u can win prize...
do take part in the contest check out my n go through the instructions.
http://kollywoodmoviereview.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-and-new-year-bash-huge.html


The fact that you have started realizing about it should help in minimizing the extremities.

It always happens. we say something and end up doing the other. But as long as we know how to keep it in check,and improve upon it, Its gonna be useful for us.

Its a part of our life's journey called "Experiences" :)

Keep Introspecting !!

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar