7

Bonded

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 in ,
When it comes to writing about friends, somehow words fail to communicate my sentiments. The feeling of jubilation on meeting a few of them after years. The excitement caused while spending time with them. The warm hugs. The perception of pure-unadulterated-joy. The gushing moments of giggles and the loud raucous laughter.
No matter how much I try to describe it, you'll never be able to fathom the degree of happiness it can arouse in me.
We come from different walks of life, speak different languages at home, but still can gel so beautifully despite living in different continents and not having met each other for months together. Its miraculous how we cannot feel out of touch even when we meet after months together. They say separation increases the love, hell yeah, I agree! :)
And there are the ones whom we are constantly in touch with. Right from good mornings to sweet dreams - these are ones who complete me. Rather, they are like my alter ego. We have nothing in common. Our tastes are diametrically opposite, but we are like two sides of the same coin. We don't need words to explain ourselves. They can complete my sentences. Know my next move. Again, I have no words to express my love for them.

But whatever said and done, these people mean the world to me and every moment in the wake with them is undeniably amusing and the memories are worth a lifetime of happiness.

|

7 Comments


Its actually a psychic behavior of not able to express our fullest love to the person who means a lot to us, some people shower it out and some keep it inside, but the quantum of LOVE does not change in both the cases.

You have just read my mind here and for some reason my mind was pregnant with similar thoughts of love and expressions. I know its a pure coincidence.


nostalgia in bits and pieces part II va ithu??

this is the trigger point for ur previous post ah

cool

off late you bcoming too nostalgic :) romba senti aagathe girlie


msg from good morning to good night :D . Somehow a day without those people feels so incomplete no? I mean no matter how busy or tied up you were... before going to bed, cant help but think os some people and send good night msgs no?

God... Friends really do give meaning to life :) .

Me orae emosonal now cuz of this post. Cheee PO :P


the value of a thing is much realised when it is out of our reach. yup.. you nicely put it.


He he I know who sends you those good morning and good night messages! I also know who your alter ego is. :P But you know I'm not good with words any time so all I'll say is this - awwwwwww! :)


the post narrates the softer side of u......... b(l)onded nu peru vachirukalam :)

P.S -> not impressed with my earlier comment..athaan intha 2nd one...


love youuuuuuuu :) cool post... short n sweet... definitely no words to express the joy, very true di :)

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar