1

Snow & Show

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Monday, December 21, 2009 in , ,
The winter break has officially begun with my snow fantasy fulfilled! I was at my aunt's place having an absolute ball of a time when the snow hit. We sled, tried relentlessly to build a snowman, cuddled up with hot chocolate near the fireplace watching movies, shopped shopped and did I say shopped ? Dressed in a milllion layers, we battled the snow yet again, trying to excavate the car and pave the driveway. With frostbitten hands and feet we rushed back into the warmth for more hot beverages. But I must admit, despite all the inconveniences, it is absolutely delightful to look at the white bed of snow over almost everything.
On an entirely different note, I'm really looking forward to spending more time doing things that I have missed out on, and this is definitely one of them.
Until later, be good !

|

1 Comments


enjoy!! :)


ammu.

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar