18

King size Life !

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Sunday, April 05, 2009 in ,
I'm setting a whole new example to the institution called lethargy. Its been almost a month since I posted, and its definitely not because I'm busy. I'm slowly creeping into the wonderful world of sloths. Its an amazing feeling to wake up every morning and realize that you have absolutely nothing to do, no deadlines to meet, no errands to run, nobody to please and all the day to yourself.
It does gets boring after a while, but that's when my sense of randomness takes over and I end up doing the most ridiculous of things to keep myself engaged. I'm trying to cross out a lot of things on my "Things to do before you turn twenty two" list and some of the things are way too mortifying to be written here and I shall not plummet my pride any further on this blog.
This part of life is undoubtedly the best ever and would never return again. Or maybe it would return in its own different way. But, before the big bad world beckons, I'm doing all that I can to live it up in style. Trust me, its definitely fun!

Oh yeah, I graduated too! :P

|

18 Comments


lucky you dude ... time after finishing college and getting the job is as thrilling as the time between engagement and marriage :)) in both the cases, the happiness factor is lost at the later stage :)

Enjoy this period dude!!!


hmm...ipathan nee rains pathiyum, unoda regretful decision pathiyum (http://sagittarian-ramya.blogspot.com/2006/04/regretful-decision.html) post potta maathiri irukku...athukula graduate aayite........ Time flew and romie grew :)

Goooooooooood Luck Girlieeeeee :) May the world outside be sweet to you :)


**This part of life is undoubtedly the best ever and would never return again

I agree! So enjoy it while it lasts :)

Keshi.


Graduate Ramya, Congrats. :P

Kavala padadha, ellam soopera amayum.


Congratulations! Believe me, everything is lost once you get into a job!

Nice blog!


oops, sometings are strikingly same


wud be turnin up 22, whiling away time like i've done never before and there is abso. nthin to do..

bleh :\


nyways, congrats on ur grads...


This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous says:

yay i graduated too! and you ARE right about this part of life never returning again.. coz even if it does, it will be different - you will probably be worrying yourself to death, what, with reponsibilities and all *shudder*

enjoy yourself to the fullest, woman! :)


Satish,
heehee. . good analogy! :)

RS,
Thank you :)

Keshi,
I will, thanks! :)

BSK,
Nandri baba! :D


Nikki,
Welcome to Somethings & Nothings! :)

Gypsy,
thanks! :)

Moni,
yay! woman! :P


Yay!! Congrats :)


Vani,
Thankees :)


//This part of life is undoubtedly the best ever and would never return again. Or maybe it would return in its own different way.//

Absolutely!!! if it comes again later I don't think there will as much fun as you have now...

Have Fun!!

Congratulations!! Treat? ;)


KK,
Yaarum treat kekaliye nu I was wondering! Pass! :D


I had this :D :D . For SIXXXX months. And never got bored :D :D. Have fun de :)


vazvu thaan po ...start learning to cook and clean thhe house :P


kewl... Congrats :)


Neha,
Thou art the epitome of boredom! :D

Kausik,
Should happen! Soon! :P

Arv,
Thank you :)

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar