5

Elated & Belated

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 in ,
She was sure he'd forget it again. And right she was.
Arpita and Aroh were married happily for 3 years. There life was all roses and pink but the only problem was, their day of matrimony was never remembered by Aroh despite several reminders on the mobile or circling the date on the calendar in a bright red circle on July 1.
July 1, the day both knew happiness and a sense of achievement like never before. Their families had approved a love marriage after much opposition and criticism. And their fairy tale life began until their first anniversary came and Aroh sinned and earned the wrath of his better half by casually exclaiming that - "I don't believing in celebrating just this one day". And so he escaped the following year too.

And if you expected me to continue the story with some shoddy twist, then be prepared to be disappointed, for that was just a prelude to me forgetting my dearest blog's 3rd anniversary. Do wish her well, for I'm waking her up from a deep slumber after several inconsistent posts.

For those who don't know; yours truly can now also be read at www.findnearyou.com and I'm shifting all my music reviews to http://songnlyrics.blogspot.com

|

5 Comments


Congrats on completing 3 years!!!

and thanx..... after seeing your post, I remember that I forgot my blog's 3rd birthday - 11th July!!!
Damn!!
I too am putting up a "Belated" post now!! :P


congrats on 3 years of blogging.. nice to know that your blog is still kept alive.. :-)


that was a brilliant anti-climax! :D

wonderful way to wish your blog a yappy budday!

Here's wishing this lovely blog a yappy yappy budday!
For the full song, refer to The Rahmaniac's Reflection.
I'm eggjdreemely lazy! :P

Hugs!


Nice blog !!
Keep up !


three years :) congrats!

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar