12

Rusty Humor

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Monday, December 31, 2007 in ,
Hello's to all !
I know I'm charged guilty of letting this place rot for long now. I really can't give any excuses to explain my stand, rather, I have too many of them to list ! None of them qualify as reasons to have stayed away from blogging. Anyways, I was going through some of my old posts and I realized, there was nothing but fiction all over here. I felt like some grandma narrating tales to her grandchildren after dinner by the fireside!! For the much missing vent, here it goes -
2007 has made me a more confused soul, kicked me out of my teens, made me an aunt on the same day, nudged me to do some impulsive things, put me through some dire straits and blah blahs ! This happened yesterday and left my mother totally baffled and a few friends in splits -

Woke up after an afternoon nap - in a semi-conscious state - walk to mom's room and find her reading some magazine !
Me: Maaa...
Ma: *looking at the mag still* "What ?"
Me: Maaaaaaaa.......
Ma: *looks at me now and says* "Whaaat?"
Me: Ammmmaaaaaaa.......
Ma: *snaps back - "Stop mooing like a cow and tell me WHAT, will you ?"
Me: I'm hungry
Ma: You're always hungry Ramya
Me: I'm hungry ma..
Ma: Seri, what do you want ?
Me: I'm hungry maaaa..... hunger hungry
Ma: Adhaan di, what do you want ?
Me: I want to cut my hair maa !!

Amma gives the - OMG-what-happened-to-this-woman kind of look and throws me out of the room and no food or haircut either !

Happy New Year people ! Have all the prosperity, happity, giggity stuff !

Ps: Oh yes, shoot away your resolutions in the comment box! My resolution is to make a resolution and stick by it !

|

12 Comments


u wrote this post after another afternoon nap is it?? largely unrelated things :)

anyway........

>>I felt like some grandma narrating tales to her grandchildren after dinner by the fireside!!

this was sweeet..hehe..good analysis....

HAPPY NEW YEAR ROMIE!!!! :)


ennoda resolution 'intha varusham pecha koraikkanum' :-) varushaa varusham athe resolution thaan :p


Outta ur teens...hmmmmmmmm - gotta say doesn't seem so frm ur post!! (defn a compliment :D)

happy new year to ya too!


Wish U a spendid 2008!!


U feel damn hungry to cut ur hair. Very funny post and Seasons Greetings to u.


Seasons greetings to u!
My resolution is to.. ummm.. hmmm.. well... ahem...

Sorry.. Wil think of one next time!

www.sathyanarain.com


//there was nothing but fiction all over here//
//grandma narrating tales to her grandchildren//

we grandchildren wont get as many stories as b4, grandma?! :P :P :P


BTW, hunger and haircut? :D
enna connection-o... onnum purila :P

either u dont get hungry often, or ur hair grows rapidly!!
otherwise we would be seeing a mottai-boss-rumz!

*imagines rumz doing a rajni-style fingers-tap-on-head and saying "the boss" *
*rolls on the floor laughing*


Happy new year buddy. :)


Haircut :)) Wt did amma say? :)

Happy new year Dear! :)


i got a long list of resolutions here:
http://www.tulipspeaks.com/2008/01/my-wishes-for-2008.html

and.. did u manage to cut the hair after that?


ammu.


simply loved the conversation! ROTFL!!!

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar