11

Back back back!

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Wednesday, May 02, 2007 in , ,
After quoting the Blogger's Exam Rule in almost every post, I stayed away from blogging during my exams and now I figured out that things would have been pretty much the same otherwise too ! Well, this year has instilled a lot of changes in me. Change is good and actually fun !
If you ask me what color I like the most, and pat the reply would come- Black ! But now, I've found new fantasy in the color green! I actually went out to buy some clothes, and ironically, this time to my mother's surprise I didn't pick any black or stuff remotely close to black either. And no prizes for guessing it, all the gear happened to be green !! Oooohh, my template is green too ! ;) (But not for long) I'm starting to see the world through green tinted glasses !!
Fantasy number 2- Old Hindi songs. I dug up my dad's Rafi, Asha, Lata, Kishore Kumar, Mukesh, Manna Dey collection and what a stress-buster it has been. Its sheer joy to listen to music with great vocal quality and by using basic instruments like the tabla, sitar and dholak, the virgin nature of music was left to rest in peace. The traditional patronage is almost dying out now despite fatal attempts to revive it with the remix technology.
Fantasy number 3- I've been scribbling using the anti-technology writing device- the lovely pencil. I've love to write lyrics of my favorite songs.I'm notorious for pressing down the tip of my pencil so hard that you can see the impression on the next 3 pages or more. Its absolutely bliss to scribble away on a plain white page. Drag in an arrow from the middle of a line to the last of another, no formatting, no spacing, no font trouble, do caps or go cursive, use shorthand ! And do it the way you like it, the elementary, primitive way!

|

11 Comments


think Green.... its gud for the world!!

me, totally involuntarily, got so much clothes in Grey tat my mom asked me never to pick clothes by myself again!!


finally, exams over-aa?
welcome back!
njoi the vacations!


WB Ramya missed ya here!

Keshi.


Hmm most intelligent people like to use pencil - Some stats I read..Somewhere


Front Front Front! :D


nee illama blog ulagamey kala kattala! (Seri ice podhum'nu ninaikren :D )

Welcome back buddy! :)


color therapy suggests green for good thoughts over black.. so that's a good change! :-)


Good to see ya back and finished ur tag long time girl.


அந்த "அம்மா" கூட எதற்கு பச்சையை விரும்புகிறார்கள் என்று இப்போது புரிகிறது


and you are turning green now, after two years! you should be brown, old n rugged by now. go gray!


green? hmm.. i dont know why but i tend to dislike this color.
but yea.. i love BLACK! :P

welcome back ramya.


ammu.

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar