14

End of a beginning

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Monday, February 13, 2006
All the fun, high spirits, screaming, bunking, and the unusual routine has taken a U-turn and has bid adieu for this year. Lethargy has started to creep in and books seem to alienic. Sitting in class for the whole day seemed so wierd.
Adventure comes in the form of an Electrical Workshop Lab which I've started dreading now. With all those big big instruments and complicated circuits, I sit looking nonplussed with a bunch of bulbs and wires in my hand. If I had more hands, they would be found tugging my hair in all direction. My partner in crime is no better either. So ultimately at the end of the 3rd hour, I somehow figure out what to do and manage to get my observation book signed after several entries in the breakage list.
It seems exams have been advanced this semester due to the elections. Accepted that college days will not return again, but then I feel its time to move on.

Life is just too melancholy and monotonous now.

|

14 Comments


Life is just too melancholy and monotonous now.

I thot WA was Blogsville's official DQ.. looks like ur all set to give her stiff competition! :)


Only the title and the last line was enough to convey what you had to.

"End of a Beginning" <-- I love that phrase , just like " I love to hate you ". Just cant remember what they are called. Seem to be getting old at the rate of 2 days / day. hmph!
lb


no my frn!!

though it seem monotonous by it's outlook.., oneday will come when u love to recollect all those misadventures in college ,particularly in labs :)

take it frm me..
my own exp..


think only of the bright future that is waiting...
life is beautiful!!


see to it tht u handle those motors carefully.vedichura poguthu.


Harish, What to do? All coz of writing on the head !

Sujith, I've cribbed enough for you to guess that.

Shreedhar, Yeah, reality is harsh! And I've accepted it.

Sophia, i'm living in hopes!

Sheky, Motors laam illa enakku ! No machines.


Life is just too melancholy and monotonous now.

Its the silence before a storm..

So expect a very eventful life pretty soon


it's bright here and yet it's raining in this damn place...what could be equally irritating?!
And wow, wires and bulbs...reminds me of phy prac during school! *rolls eyes* Good luck with it! Can't be that bad, lah...at least you manage to get your obsi signed at the end of 3 hours :P


Logic, Hope your logic comes true!!

Vani, its nothing like the 12th physics... that was fun, tis is sick.


ejam in the middil of elesion means majaa, gujili etc.. (wait.. or was it the other way? damn.. people could use a few riots!!)

Anonymous says:

Sriram, echoose me, we poor things cd do with those breaks too..! Naanga padichu padichu paavam illeya? ;o)

Ammu, I've no idea if i just went through one or a bigger one is yet to come!!

Anonymous says:

"I sit looking nonplussed with a bunch of bulbs and wires in my hand"
நீங்க ஏங்க bulbகள புடிச்சிட்டு இருக்கீங்க?! உங்க கல்லூரில நிறைய பசங்க இருந்தா ஆளுக்கொரு bulb கொடுத்துருங்க...


Vivhyd, I'm glad! :o)

Pakrisami, enakku tamil padikka teriyadhu... plz translate!

Anonymous says:

நீங்க ஏங்க bulbகள புடிச்சிட்டு இருக்கீங்க?! உங்க கல்லூரில நிறைய பசங்க இருந்தா ஆளுக்கொரு bulb கொடுத்துருங்க...

Neenga yenga bulbgala pudichittu irukkeenga?! unga collegela neraiya pasanga irundha aalukkoru bulb koduthurunga...

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar