6

Nothing is Good

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Friday, December 23, 2005
Pray for easy lives
Pray to be stronger
Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers
Pray for Powers equal to your tasks
Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle
But you shall.
These few lines caught my eye when I was loitering around in Spencers with my friends a few days back. But, still I enjoy being jobless. Its nice not having anything to do for a while.
Of course I've worked hard for these holidays. One month of doing nothing. I can see a lot of you turning green. But imagine, November and December, I've worked all 7 days a week, having 2 model exams per day. The days with the drafter were agonizing. I'm so happy to be away from physics, chemistry and the most dreaded math atleast for a while.
I've been glued to my monitor ever since Dec 17th. Bloghopping.. Chatting.. Music. And the only jobless soul giving me company is my cousin in Philadelphia who has also apparently finished the first semester of his masters. Both of us sit and yap away about our good old days when we had some Real fun. But ultimately it ends up in "How I miss being there" and me consoling him that it won't be long until he makes a visit.
This post has no coherance at all. But the central theme is My Life. I'm living it afterall.

|

6 Comments


lol.. u sure deserve a break :)
have fun..
merry christmas n a happy new year


hey it seems ur exams got postponed again???u DO need a break.


@Sonu: Thank u! Wish u the same :-)

@Sheks: Postpone huh? Exams are over for me.


Paartha nee blog hopping panra maathiri therilayae.... u r not seen in my site (x-( for that), you are not posting any new post.......

neway Enjoy your holidays and have a wonderfullllllllll time

rediff la chat panriyo nee?


nandreenga very much for your advice periyakka.... i wud try implementing.....

hey btw creativity strike aagalennu than sonnen :)


avoiding all work and being jobless is an art in itselves. Lets excel in atleast that :-P

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar