6

Rain Reloaded

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 in
Chennaites were only too happy to experience the sun after a long wait, and yeah, I found quite a number of blogs requesting the Sun to shine back. But then it didnt last long.... yeah Mr.Rain is back, lashing the city once again. And to top it all, I had my Model Exams.
My college that was already half-submerged in the rains that struck a few days back, had just managed to float back to its surface. But now..... back to square one!
The best part was on the day I had my E.D model exam.(going by the comments of the previous post, nobody seems to like it)
6:40 am
My bus stop :
Waiting for the bus in the rain, trying to juggle my umbrella.. a 5kg drawing board and ofc the drafter.

9:30 am
Examination Hall (E.D)
After spending a worthless 20 minutes on how to change the given diagram to orthographic projection, I gave up all hopes of passing this exam. But then I managed to draw something, that made sense.

10:00 am
Examination hall (E.D)
Alrite, I'm done with the exam. Got one whole hour left. What do I do?? As always I'm sent to the last bench to sit and well... do nothing and not disturb the others who were tugging their hair and "trying to" draw something! After staring at the head of the person before me for a good 10 mins, I got bored and tried looking out at the rain. My campus looked like an island from there.
The next few mins were spent staring at the crows that came sopping wet and sat on the window ledge.
The last 30 mins were no good either. I fell asleep on my drawing board and the invigilator woke me up and asked for my paper that hardly had anything.

11:40 am
Corridor
Yaaaaaaaaayyy!! E.D exam is over and guess what, I dont think it was all that bad. Looks like my chances of passing are bright, but Mr.Rain doesnt seem to get tired at all. Take a break.. will ya??

|

6 Comments


" a 5kg drawing board and ofc the drafter " <<<--- sheeeee....wat college are you in? They dnt even provide you with the drawing boards? tch tch tch... ;-)

" 10:00 am
Examination hall (E.D)
Alrite, I'm done with the exam. Got one whole hour left. " <<<--- haha...I can only guess too well how your exams were.Congrats. :-D

" I dont think it was all that bad. Looks like my chances of passing are bright " <<<--- really...what college are you in? how can you even dream to pass after having finsished the exam 1hr/ 1hr 40 mins (as your last ka time indicates)before time?..anyways..Congrats in any case... :-P


u've to take ur own drawing boards?? ada paavigala! vitta chair, table ellathayum veetulendhu kondu va nu solluvaangale!!


you must've been quite a scene..with your umbrella, drawing board, drafter et al.!
i've carried the drafter only once my whole life, when my engg. friend here asked me to carry it for a while coz it was heavy :P
and yayyy..ur e.d. exam's over!!


sujith: I explained it already

harish: Situation is not that bad yet...

vani: I looked like a clown totally and yeah E.D is over.. just once more for the univ exams.


I was never good at ED...and guess what...i did my Mechanical Engg :-)
I had to also put up with Machine Design in one semester...I got my semesters least marks in it
Thanks for reminding me my worse days


:harish: I seem to have kindled a lot of bad memories for everyone who read this post.. not just you.

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar