2

Summer of '10

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Monday, August 23, 2010 in ,
I'm officially done with experiencing the 4 seasons in one year. My summer comes to a close next week and I'm not sure how ready I am to face my new beginnings. I seem to be totally out of the beat after working through the summer. The past 3 months have been a great learning experience and I just wish I could squeeze some more juice out of the lemons that life gave me.

I had wished to do so many things over these 3 months and I did get through most of it. I still suck at cooking though. I should really credit my bad food to my newly acquired sense of appreciation and respect for people who can cook! Now that I've said that, my attempts at baking and producing brownies have been almost successful except for the fact that I might have accidentally set the house on fire. I do not wish to divulge into the facts for the fear of further damaging my already tarnished cooking reputation. But you must know that the brownies did come out really moist, chocolatey and brownie-like.

Other than that P & S came to visit me and I had so much fun catching up with both of them. And the next week is going to be even better for so many different reasons. Now that life is going to throw tomatoes at me, I will make Bloody Mary's out of them for I need that extra kick to get through the next 4 months. I've decided to live it up while it lasts!

|

2 Comments


>>Now that life is going to throw tomatoes at me, I will make Bloody Mary's out of them...

nalla policy maintain :)

--
blog.kausikram.in


Congrats, and All the best for your future..

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar