13

Strange

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Saturday, August 02, 2008 in ,
The title explains exactly the feeling that I am experiencing currently.

Today, I'm done with my 7th semester officially ! (You needn't gasp!) Yes ! We've had exactly 40 working days ! But the whole finality of college ending and no more lectures(just project in the final sem) brings this feeling which I really can't decipher. Its not of sentiment I am sure. I am definitely happy to be done with this. I still can't exactly pinpoint what I am going through.

The only thing I have left, is to deal with the syndrome of growing up and pretending to act more mature while I still am not ready for it. The big bad world beckons !

|

13 Comments


Life will move on and sometimes you do face the hurdles, with strong will power and motivation, you can win back.

Good Luck;)


welcome to the real world... it sucks


One more hurdle crossed! Good luck! ;)


//The only thing I have left, is to deal with the syndrome of growing up and pretending to act more mature while I still am not ready for it. The big bad world beckons ! //

great lines! wonderfully put.

But, that is how life goes. Still we have the option of remaining a child at heart.


whoa and i thought i just finished coll...


Life is tough........ but it will be much much more interesting and happier when you sustain through the challenges it throw and make urself more stronger

Good luck :)


oh my god - you're on to your final semester already!? :O i feel like i just finished college!
to be frank, working life is overstated! but it's another thing to earn and be on your own! :)
I'm sure you'll enjoy the last sem however it is :) Good luck!


LOL..! When you don't want to grow up, don't even try! Life is much more fun when clothed in an adult's morphology and living with a child's psyche!


huh? how cud semester 7 have gotten over already? wen did it begin, to begin with? and woman, join the club :D


The big world is not so bad. Really.


Final year, ah yes! The word has the power-FINAL!!:P Future beckons thee, Enjoy! :)


he he... i guess it is that excited feeling of growing up and entering something new (read PG course) and also the anxiety about it...

been there done that....

anyways, here's something relevant to ur post
http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com/2007/01/real-world.html

Anonymous says:

ah! When will those days come for me?

We all eventually learn to move on. :)

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar