16

End of a year

Posted by Ramya Shankar on Thursday, June 22, 2006
Aug 24th 2005.
That day is etched in my mind. The day I walked into my campus with a totally apprehensive mind. New place, new people, unfamiliar territories, it was a new beginning. I had my doubts if I would be able to manage all this. Is engineering for me? Its a rat race that I'm joining. I would still be a rat at the end of it. I put aside all these thoughts. It was hard to not let them haunt me.I missed my friends from school, I hated it all. I began to rue my fate.
But then I've grown to accept all this and do note, I'm not saying that I'm liking it. I've just gotten used to it. Semester one passed by and in semester 2 I again started doubting if I had made a mistake. But then all this is over. I've got to finish my course and get a life of my own. I've climbed 2 rungs in the engineering ladder and in the process have learnt a lot of things. Am mentally, academically, physically, spiritually an year older and atleast definitely possess a maturity level higher than what I did last year.
And this blog will stand testimonial of all this.


|

16 Comments


aaha romba nice post.......

i loved these sentences...
>>Is engineering for me? Its a rat race that I'm joining. I would still be a rat at the end of it.

adada adada kalakkare ramya.... end of a year mattum illa, end of the tough times in college.. ini ellam enjoy thaaan


Gud Luck n Hav fun with the remainin 3 yrs!!


two down 6 more to go eh? :)


Its two years since I joined engg n I still feel the same. Maybe I will at the end of 4 years too :D. u spoke my mind :)


it only reminded me that I've only one more year to go :(


oh don give up..:)
jus dropped by...nice blog u have in here. direct...st frm the heart.
peace..!!
\m/


neat.. :)


hey cool yaar just 6 more to go thats it so enjoy ur college life !!!past is past and hence conc on future ad give ur best to achieve what u want !!
all the very best


now tats so unramyalike...
nice to see you on the other side of hope... :-)


engineer phobia.


Next post...Next Post

Anonymous says:

u've three more years to go,i've three years gone by.

Anonymous says:

so?
naachu...?


RS,
let's see..

Small wall,
thankoo

Mark,
oh yes!

Neha,
I'll feel like this till I finish engg .

Harish,
Lucky u !!


Manic street preacher,
Thanks, and welcome here :)

phi & Niranjan,
thanks :)

Sujith,
Not very long

Blogsurya,
how true is that !

KS,
yup!

Sheks,
lucky u too

Anonymous says:

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Copyright © 2009 Somethings & Nothings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Customized by Ramya Shankar